Elevating patient care to an art requires the skills, dedication and passion of people in every discipline.
At Cedars-Sinai, pharmacists’ expertise is critical to achieving the exceptional patient care for which we are known and trusted.
Our world-class Pharmacy Services Department includes six satellite pharmacies, a drug information center, three outpatient pharmacies and the central pharmacy. Our staff of more than 300 employees includes pharmacists, technicians, residents and interns, and support personnel. In addition, we are committed to providing you with the most advanced information technology and resources available, including Micromedex, OVID and MD Consult.
- Pharmacist Program Coordinator - Specialty Pharmacy 19005038 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - Medical Network Foundation 19004989 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - Per Diem 19004973 Pharmacy
- Pharmacist - IV Room 19004978 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Buyer - Medical Network Foundation 19004906 Pharmacy