Elevating patient care to an art requires the skills, dedication and passion of people in every discipline.
At Cedars-Sinai, pharmacists’ expertise is critical to achieving the exceptional patient care for which we are known and trusted.
Our world-class Pharmacy Services Department includes six satellite pharmacies, a drug information center, three outpatient pharmacies and the central pharmacy. Our staff of more than 300 employees includes pharmacists, technicians, residents and interns, and support personnel. In addition, we are committed to providing you with the most advanced information technology and resources available, including Micromedex, OVID and MD Consult.
- Pharmacy Evening Supervisor - Inpatient HRC0666700 Pharmacy
- Pharmacist - Supply Chain HRC0649640 Pharmacy
- Associate Director - Pharmacy - Oncology & Investigational Drugs HRC0532332A Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - Oncology HRC0690919 Pharmacy
- Pharmacist - Emergency Department - Nights HRC0682137 Pharmacy