Elevating patient care to an art requires the skills, dedication and passion of people in every discipline.
At Cedars-Sinai, pharmacists’ expertise is critical to achieving the exceptional patient care for which we are known and trusted.
Our world-class Pharmacy Services Department includes six satellite pharmacies, a drug information center, three outpatient pharmacies and the central pharmacy. Our staff of more than 300 employees includes pharmacists, technicians, residents and interns, and support personnel. In addition, we are committed to providing you with the most advanced information technology and resources available, including Micromedex, OVID and MD Consult.
- Pharmacy Technician - Inpatient 19004659 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - Central Pharmacy 20001018 Pharmacy
- Pharmacist Resident - PGY-2 Liver Transplant 20000924 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - Prior Authorization and Medication 19001593 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - Central Pharmacy 19005651 Pharmacy