Elevating patient care to an art requires the skills, dedication and passion of people in every discipline.
At Cedars-Sinai, pharmacists’ expertise is critical to achieving the exceptional patient care for which we are known and trusted.
Our world-class Pharmacy Services Department includes six satellite pharmacies, a drug information center, three outpatient pharmacies and the central pharmacy. Our staff of more than 300 employees includes pharmacists, technicians, residents and interns, and support personnel. In addition, we are committed to providing you with the most advanced information technology and resources available, including Micromedex, OVID and MD Consult.
- Pharmacy Technician - Medical Network HRC0858022A Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - Prior Authorization - Pasadena Location HRC0800118C Pharmacy
- Pharmacist - Oncology Oral Chemotherapy - Per Diem HRC0801827A Pharmacy
- Pharmacist - Inpatient HRC0917597 Pharmacy
- Pharmacist - Inpatient HRC0909778 Pharmacy