Elevating patient care to an art requires the skills, dedication and passion of people in every discipline.
At Cedars-Sinai, pharmacists’ expertise is critical to achieving the exceptional patient care for which we are known and trusted.
Our world-class Pharmacy Services Department includes six satellite pharmacies, a drug information center, three outpatient pharmacies and the central pharmacy. Our staff of more than 300 employees includes pharmacists, technicians, residents and interns, and support personnel. In addition, we are committed to providing you with the most advanced information technology and resources available, including Micromedex, OVID and MD Consult.
- Pharmacist - Critical Care 20002506 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - Critical Care Tower 20002423 Pharmacy
- Pharmacist Program Coordinator - Specialty Pharmacy 20001892 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Administration Leadership Residency - PGY-2 20001994 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Regulatory Compliance Manager 20001970 Pharmacy