- Information Technology
- Medical Network
Elevating patient care to an art requires the skills, dedication and passion of people in every discipline.
At Cedars-Sinai, pharmacists’ expertise is critical to achieving the exceptional patient care for which we are known and trusted.
Our world-class Pharmacy Services Department includes six satellite pharmacies, a drug information center, three outpatient pharmacies and the central pharmacy. Our staff of more than 300 employees includes pharmacists, technicians, residents and interns, and support personnel. In addition, we are committed to providing you with the most advanced information technology and resources available, including Micromedex, OVID and MD Consult.
- Pharmacy Technician - Transitions of Care HRC0342748 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - Specialty Pharmacy - Per Diem HRC0374214 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - Graveyard Inpatient HRC0366360 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - Inpatient - Evenings HRC0366656 Pharmacy
- Pharmacist - Angeles Clinic HRC0350357 Pharmacy