Elevating patient care to an art requires the skills, dedication and passion of people in every discipline.
At Cedars-Sinai, pharmacists’ expertise is critical to achieving the exceptional patient care for which we are known and trusted.
Our world-class Pharmacy Services Department includes six satellite pharmacies, a drug information center, three outpatient pharmacies and the central pharmacy. Our staff of more than 300 employees includes pharmacists, technicians, residents and interns, and support personnel. In addition, we are committed to providing you with the most advanced information technology and resources available, including Micromedex, OVID and MD Consult.
- Pharmacy Manager - Ambulatory Care - Medical Network HRC0491649C Pharmacy
- Pharmacist - Vaccine Clinic Support - Per Diem HRC0523672 Pharmacy
- Pharmacist - Medical Network HRC0521503 Pharmacy
- Pharmacist - Per Diem - Critical Care/Med/Surg HRC0517991 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - Inpatient - Graveyard HRC0472965A Pharmacy