Elevating patient care to an art requires the skills, dedication and passion of people in every discipline.
At Cedars-Sinai, pharmacists’ expertise is critical to achieving the exceptional patient care for which we are known and trusted.
Our world-class Pharmacy Services Department includes six satellite pharmacies, a drug information center, three outpatient pharmacies and the central pharmacy. Our staff of more than 300 employees includes pharmacists, technicians, residents and interns, and support personnel. In addition, we are committed to providing you with the most advanced information technology and resources available, including Micromedex, OVID and MD Consult.
- Pharmacy Operations Supervisor - Medical Network HRC0571157 Pharmacy
- Pharmacist - Refill Center - Medical Network HRC0568263A Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - IV Room HRC0563372 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - Central Pharmacy - Per Diem HRC0563101 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy - PGY2 Health System Leadership Residency HRC0539235 Pharmacy