- Information Technology
- Medical Network
Elevating patient care to an art requires the skills, dedication and passion of people in every discipline.
At Cedars-Sinai, pharmacists’ expertise is critical to achieving the exceptional patient care for which we are known and trusted.
Our world-class Pharmacy Services Department includes six satellite pharmacies, a drug information center, three outpatient pharmacies and the central pharmacy. Our staff of more than 300 employees includes pharmacists, technicians, residents and interns, and support personnel. In addition, we are committed to providing you with the most advanced information technology and resources available, including Micromedex, OVID and MD Consult.
- Pharmacist - Outpatient Oncology HRC0350432 Pharmacy
- Pharmacist Oupatient Oncology - Per Diem HRC0350440 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - Controlled Substance Auditing HRC0288410A Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - OR/Procedural 20003536 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician Resident HRC0278164A Pharmacy