- Information Technology
- Medical Network
Elevating patient care to an art requires the skills, dedication and passion of people in every discipline.
At Cedars-Sinai, pharmacists’ expertise is critical to achieving the exceptional patient care for which we are known and trusted.
Our world-class Pharmacy Services Department includes six satellite pharmacies, a drug information center, three outpatient pharmacies and the central pharmacy. Our staff of more than 300 employees includes pharmacists, technicians, residents and interns, and support personnel. In addition, we are committed to providing you with the most advanced information technology and resources available, including Micromedex, OVID and MD Consult.
- Pharmacist Intern (Per diem) 20003555 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician: Central Pharmacy 20003534 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician - Per diem 20003535 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician 20003537 Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician – Clinical Prior Authorization 20003362 Pharmacy