At Cedars-Sinai, our expert pathologists and clinical scientists deliver the highest-quality patient care, teaching, and research.
Our team uses the most sophisticated methods for making accurate, timely diagnoses in all areas of anatomic and clinical pathology, including information about optimal therapeutic approaches and prognosis.
Department members participate in the care of virtually every Cedars-Sinai patient and provide expert consulting services to the outside community. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cedars-Sinai.
- Core Laboratory and Lab Support Services
- Cancer Center Laboratory
- Point of Care Testing
- Emergency Department Laboratory
- Coagulation and Hemostasis
- Hematopathology and Special Testing
- Molecular Pathology
- Transfusion Medicine
- Laboratory Outreach Services
- Surgical Pathology, Autopsy and Immunopathology
- Experimental Pathology
- Biobank and Translational Research Core
- Lab Assistant II - Pathology - Full Time - Days 19004898 Pathology / Lab
- Senior, Cytotechnologist - Cytology - Per Diem 19005476 Pathology / Lab
- Technical Manager, Point of Care Testing - Pathology - Full Time - Days 19005435 Pathology / Lab
- Clinical Lab Scientist - Tower Hematology Oncology 19005304 Pathology / Lab
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist III - Microbiology - Full Time - Days 19005333 Pathology / Lab