As a nurse at Cedars-Sinai, you’ll find that we empower our employees to reach the highest levels of personal and professional development. Our exceptional nurses bring everything they have to provide the best critical care to our patients, and their dedication is mirrored by our support for their growth.
At Cedars-Sinai, excellence means engaging with every opportunity to learn. In 2002, Cedars-Sinai founded the Geri and Richard Brawerman Nursing Institute to provide an educational platform for its nurses.
With generous operational and endowed grant funds, we offer financial assistance and free education programs to Cedars-Sinai employees, including advanced training for specialized roles such as nurse practitioner, clinical nurse specialist and certified midwife. Training is available in acute, critical, emergency and neonatal care, as well as nurse midwifery, oncology, operating room subspecialties and care for specific populations such as seniors and children.
Our support of personal and professional growth combined with strong educational programs has given Cedars-Sinai one of the most highly trained nursing workforces in the country. More than three-quarters of our direct-care nurses have a specialty certification, while eight out of 10 have a bachelor of science in nursing or a master’s degree.
- Registered Nurse II - Labor & Delivery - 12-Hour Full-Time Nights Nursing, Nursing - Experienced Nurses Los Angeles, California
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Internship - 12hr Nights Nursing, Nursing - Experienced Nurses Los Angeles, California
- Registered Nurse - Oncology / Cellular Therapy / Hospice - 4South - 12-Hour Days Nursing, Nursing - Experienced Nurses Los Angeles, California
- Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Internship - 12-Hour Nights Nursing, Nursing - Experienced Nurses
- Per-Diem Registered Nurse II - Imaging - 8-Hour Day Shift Nursing, Nursing - Experienced Nurses Los Angeles, California