Know someone that would make a great addition to Cedars-Sinai?
Any Cedars-Sinai employee can refer someone to join us. If you aren't involved in the hiring decision and aren't in the Talent Acquisition department you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000. Best of all, there’s no limit to the number of referrals, so start referring people today!
$10,000 time-limited bonus for these positions if you start on or before Oct. 26, 2021: (Effective as of 7/19/2021)
- All Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants supporting cardiac surgery ICUs and cardiothoracic surgery
- Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Interim Nurse Practitioners hired into our oncology areas (inpatient and outpatient)
- Registered Nurses hired into the Cedars-Sinai nurse float pool.
- Registered Nurses in our Operating Rooms
$6,000 time-limited bonus for these positions if you start on or before Oct. 26, 2021: (Effective as of 7/19/2021)
- All Registered Nurses not listed above
All positions, full or part-time. (Excludes RN Internship and RN New Grad Programs.)
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs)
- RN, Care Coordinators
- RN, Utilization Review Case Managers
$5,000 bonus when we hire:
- Select corporate service positions
- Sr. Major Gift Officer
- Radiation Therapist
- Sr. Reimbursement Analyst
- Select research positions
- Biomedical Scientist, Associate Biomedical Scientist, Manager, Quality Control and QA Leads
- Manager, Quality Assurance
- Postdoctoral Scientist
- Principal Grant/Contract Officer
- Process Development Scientist
- Project Scientist
- Research Fellow
- Additional research positions within the Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute (See individual job postings for eligibility.)
$3,000 bonus when we hire:
- Nurse Practitioners and Interim Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
Mammography Technologist, Ultrasound Technologist I and II, Neurodiagnostic Technologist II and III, CT Technologist
- LVNs (Licensed Vocational Nurses)
- Allied Health Professionals
Cath Lab RTs, Clinical/Registered Dietitians, Dosimetrists, Genetic Counselors, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Physicists, Pharmacists, Psychologists
- Health Information
Coders/Coder Specialists, Lead Coders, Coding Education Specialists, Clinical Documentation Specialists
- Laboratory Professionals
Clinical Laboratory Scientists (all levels), Cytogenetic Technologists, Electron Microscopists, Histologists, Pathologist’s Assistants, Team Leads & Supervisors
- Rehab Professionals
Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists
- Team Leads & Supervisors
Health Information, Imaging, Laboratory, Rehab
- Select Information Technology positions
See individual job postings for eligibility.
- Allied Health Technicians
Echo Technicians, EEG Technicians, HLA Technicians, IOM Technicians, Specialty Technicians, Surgical Technicians
- Select research positions
- Bioinformatician II and III
- Biostatistician II and III
- Biomedical Technician
- Biomedical Specialist, QA Specialist, and Sr. Regulatory Coordinator
- Clinical Research Associate I/CPT
- Clinical Research Coordinator I/CPT, II, II/CPT, III
- Any military veteran we hire
- All Food and Nutrition Services (FNS), Environmental Services (EVS) positions (As of July 1)
- Human Resources, in conjunction with management, may alter or change the positions included in both the Employee-referral Program at any time.
- Human Resources will have the final authority over all aspects of this program. Any aspect of this program is not subject to conflict resolution or grievance.
- All referral bonus payments are contingent on the successful completion of all required orientations.
- All Employee-referral Bonuses will be paid via a separate check and taxed at the applicable rates.
- Employee-referral Bonuses are not retroactive and will not be paid retroactively for positions hired.
- The submission by the referring employee must be no earlier than 90 days before the referral is hired.
- Submissions are accepted up to and including 90 days after the referral is hired.
- Additionally, we accept submissions for a 50% pay-out from 91 days to 120 days after the referral is hired.
- Submissions more than 120 days after the referral is hired will be rejected.
- Only one submission per hire will be accepted. In the case of multiple submissions, HR will first consult any information in the new employee's job application and will then use the timestamp on the employee-referral forms to determine which one will receive the bonus.
- Only hires into full-time or part-time positions are eligible for the Employee-referral Program. Per Diem vacancies are not eligible for the Employee-referral Program.
- Any employee in full-time, part-time, or per-diem status may submit for an Employee-referral Bonus.
- Employees may submit referrals for travel nurses that convert to full or part-time positions.
- Referrals for the Registered Nurse Internship, Registered Nurse New Grad programs only qualify for Veterans bonus program. They do not qualify for any other referral programs.
- Candidates must be referred by a current Cedars-Sinai employee.
- Candidates cannot be current employees of Cedars-Sinai or have been employed by Cedars-Sinai in the past year.
- Both the referring employee and the hired referral must be current employees at the time the bonuses are paid.
- Only Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Medical Network employees are eligible for participation in the program. Human Resources Talent Acquisition staff and attending physicians are not eligible, neither are Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital employees.
- The referring employee may not be a party to the hiring decision, nor may they be in the management hierarchy for the new employee.
- The Veteran’s Bonus does not combine with other referral bonuses. Employees will receive the greater of whichever referral bonus they are eligible for.
- Referral bonuses of $1500 or less will be submitted to payroll after 30 days of employment.
- Referral bonuses above $1500 and up to $3000 will be paid in two installments.
- The first payment of $1000 will be submitted to payroll upon 30 days of employment.
- And the balance will be submitted to payroll after 1 year of employment.
- Referral bonuses earned after July 29, 2021 for amounts greater than $3000 will be paid in two installments.
- The first payment will be for half of the total amount and will be submitted to payroll upon 30 days of employment.
- The balance of the referral bonus will be submitted to payroll upon 1 year of employment.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after submitting to payroll for check processing.
- Payments will only be made to current employees.
Contact Cedars-Sinai Human Resources if you have any questions.
- Email us anytime at myHR@cshs.org
- Call us at 833-CS4-myHR (274-6947) 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific time, Monday through Friday