Registered Nurse III - Med Surg/Tele (1N), Fulltime, Night Shift ($10k Sign on Bonus)Apply Now Share
Make a difference every single day!
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of compassion, teamwork, integrity and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital. Working with a team of world-class healthcare professionals you'll have everything you will need to do something incredible-for yourself, and for others. Join us, and support our community with the highest quality healthcare!
*$10,000 Sign-on Bonus for External New Hires
*$10,000 Employee Referral Program bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement of $1,500 available for all employees on first day of employment in a full-time or part-time position
- Clinical Ladder Program. Advancement and leadership opportunities!
- Amazing benefits!
- NEW 9 story Hospital scheduled for 2025 – state of the art and double the size!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a RN III in a Medical Surgical/Tele Floor, you are a proficient and experienced clinician who consistently provides high quality comprehensive care and effectively uses a high level of technical and organizational skills as well as critical thinking ability.
- You possess an in depth knowledge in all aspects of nursing care for your specific unit patient population and consistently apply specialized knowledge and skills in the management of nursing care for your patients and their families.
- RN III is regarded as a resource for staff on patient care issues.
- Leads and/or actively participates and supports one or more of the following activities areas: Shared Governance-Chair, Preceptor, Mentor, Committee, Project, participation in community service activities or other related.
- Participation in charge and preceptor courses is required.
- Must demonstrate consistent satisfactory performance.
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing, minimum
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing, preferred
- Current CA RN license
- BLS through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Nursing Specialty Certification, required within 1 year from date of hire
- Minimum of 3 years of Acute Care experience in a Med Surg/Tele unit
Working Title: Registered Nurse III - Med Surg/Tele (1N), Fulltime, Night Shift ($10k Sign on Bonus)
Business Entity: Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital
Job Category: Nursing
Position Type: Full-time
Base Pay:$50.60 - $78.43
Our compensation philosophy
We offer competitive total compensation that includes pay, benefits, and other recognition programs for our employees. The base pay range shown above takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including knowledge/skills; relevant experience and training; education/certifications/licensure; and other business and organizational factors. This base pay range does not include our comprehensive benefits package and any incentive payments that may be applicable to this role. Pay Transparency Non Discrimination Provision (PDF) (opens in new window)
Diversity and Inclusion at Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital
We are caretakers and innovators committed to the pursuit of equitable healthcare. But health equity is not possible without representation. Our commitment to diversity goes beyond demographics or checking boxes. Our people must reflect the diverse identities, experiences and geographies of the communities and patients we serve – because that’s what our patients, colleagues and communities deserve. Quality Care and Research—For All, By All (opens in new window).
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer.
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law.
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a conditions of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy. Cedars-Sinai’s AA Policy Statement (PDF) (opens in new window)