Web Production Specialist (content management)Requisition # 20000731 Apply Now
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it’s just one of the many reasons we’ve achieved our fifth-consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence. From working with a team of premier healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals!
What will you be doing in this role?
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build, maintain, and optimize user-friendly web pages in Adobe Experience Manager.
- Make scheduled and one-off updates to cedars-sinai.org.
- Maintain expertise in industry best practices in web design, user experience, information architecture, accessibility and search engine optimization.
- Continually grow familiarity with new and developing digital platforms, tactics and strategies.
- Have an understanding of QA testing, responsive design and browser compatibility testing.
- Advocate for users.
- Contribute to the strategic development of Cedars-Sinai’s digital presence.
- Solicit, review, and evaluate requests from internal customers.
- Communicate the status of projects to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Ensure copy and graphics follow Cedars-Sinai style guidelines.
- Develop subject matter expertise around assigned “beats”
- High school degree required. Four-year college degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Information Technology, Web Design or related field preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in web content management.
Skills & experience we're looking for:
- Experience with content management systems (Wordpress, Drupal, AEM/Adobe Experience Manager).
- Strong writing and proofing skills, knowledge of proper grammar and spelling.
- Familiarity with web analytics.
- Collaborative and team-oriented, capable of building working relationships and dedicated to the development of the entire team.
- Working Title: Web Production Specialist (content management)
- Department: Digital Strategy
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Marketing / Communications
- Job Specialty: Creative Media
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map