- Information Technology
- Medical Network
Web Content SpecialistRequisition # HRC0392041 Apply Now
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that patients want to manage their healthcare using a variety of devices and touchpoints and that building a seamless patient experience requires alignment of the right people, processes and technologies.
What will you be doing in this role?
The Web Content Specialist is responsible for producing, optimizing, publishing and maintaining high-quality content across the Cedars-Sinai website(s), ensuring that visitors have a seamless and positive user experience. The Web Content Specialist identifies, tests and launches website optimizations that improve the user experience and deepen user engagement.
- Identify opportunities, make recommendations, and implement optimizations to improve Cedars-Sinai’s website(s)/pages.
- Solicit, review, evaluate, and resolve requests from various internal customer.
- Communicate the status of projects to colleagues and stakeholders, and adhere to project timelines.
- Make scheduled and one-off updates to Cedars-Sinai website(s).
- Perform on-page search engine optimization (SEO) activities.
- Ensure copy and graphics follow Cedars-Sinai style guidelines.
- Review content updates in staging environments to ensure they are correct.
- QA web pages to be sure links are working, images are displaying correctly, etc.
- Collaborates to problem solve and make decisions to achieve desired outcomes.
- Establishes effective working relationships with cross-functional team(s).
- Responds timely, effectively and appropriately to deliverables.
- Cultivates and maintains strong customer relationships and rapport with stakeholders and/or client groups.
High School Diploma/GED is required.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Web Design or related field is preferred.
- 1-year experience in web content management or related online system.
- Ability to convey and/or receive written/verbal information to/from various audiences in different formats.
- Strong writing and proofing skills, knowledge of proper grammar and spelling.
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills and recommends solutions.
- Familiarity with web analytics.
- Ability to use software applications and operate technological devices (e.g., computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
- Ability to handle multiple demands and/or manage complex and competing priorities.
- Working Title: Web Content Specialist
- Department: Digital Strategy
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Business Systems & System Analysis
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map