Traffic Coordinator- Marketing & CommunicationsRequisition # 19003700 Apply Now
What will you be doing in this role?
- Act as traffic cop for all projects produced by this team for members of the Department of Marketing and Communications.
- Coordinate efforts among Communications, Marketing, Brand Strategy and Creative Services, Digital Strategy, and Advancement.
- Education: highschool diploma/GED, Bachelors preferred.
- Experience: minimum 1 year of project management experience in a busy production or office environment.
Skills we're looking for:
- Requires excellent communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple, high-priority tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines and keep team and stakeholders informed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook; familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Proficiency with project management and workflow systems (i.e., Basecamp, Smartsheet, In Motion Now, etc.).
- Working Title: Traffic Coordinator- Marketing & Communications
- Department: Project Mgmt & Distribution
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Marketing / Communications
- Job Specialty: Creative Media
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map