- Search Jobs
Choose Your Area Of Interest
Admissions Team LeadRequisition # 19000403 Apply Now
This position provides front-line supervision to staff working in respective areas. Maintain detailed knowledge of departmental and medical center policies and procedures. Responsible for ensuring an efficient, accurate, complete, timely patient registration process that models the customer service philosophy of CSHS. Provides primary resources to all team members regarding coaching, staff development, workflow, problem resolution, timely patient flow, staffing and communication. Is knowledgeable of all aspects and components within the work area.
This will include the following:
Registration, Pre-Registration, Bed Reservations, Third Party Liability (TPL) Screening, Medi-Cal Eligibility Verification, Medical Eligibility Verification, Workers' Compensation Eligibility, Securing Cash Deposits (co-pays, deductibles, cash packages)
High school graduate; preferred with minimum of 2 years of college
- Minimum 3 years in a healthcare environment
- 1 year Lead experience required. Supervisory experience preferred.
- 3 years demonstrated proficiency with on-line admitting or registration environment, admissions systems, data processing design, and financial requirements essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong written and oral communication skill for interacting with patients, payers, physicians and all other CSHS customers.
- Demonstrate abilities to work well as a team player and independently as required
- PC literacy
Walking, standing, low-level lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Working Title: Admissions Team Lead
- Department: Pre-Registration
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Administrative
- Job Specialty: Admissions / Registration
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map