Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
At Cedars-Sinai, we're motivated by a collective spirit of innovation and the challenge to continuously improve. Above all, we share a real passion for helping others. Day after day, from department to department, our people give their all to create a community unlike any other. This is just one of the many reasons U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals—and now we invite you to join us and make a difference every single day in service of this outstanding work – excellence and innovation in patient care, research, and community service. From working with a team of dedicated professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have great resources to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others
Our Clinical Nutrition Department is looking for a Clinical Nutrition Supervisor to join the team!
What will you be doing in this role?
The Supervisor, Clinical Nutrition will plan, coordinate and supervise the work operations of the clinical nutrition staff. Primary responsibilities include assigning work to and supervising clinical dietitians and nutrition and dietetics technicians. Establishing and maintaining policies, standards and programs for the provision of optimal, cost-effective patient care. Monitor clinical dietetic performance for safety, efficacy and evidence-based practices. Establish a framework to collect and publish clinical outcomes research. Implement and maintain cost control procedures and participate in the budget process and meeting budget targets.
*$10,000 Sign On Bonus*
- Three (3) years of experience as a Clinical Dietitian in an acute care setting.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated experience in a supervisory role providing leadership to Clinical Dietitians.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects within established timeframes, problem analysis and resolution, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills required to include a working knowledge in Windows including Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience in mentoring and training staff in daily computer applications such as Web/Computrition/CS-Link, PPM, Kronos, Webridge and Share Point.
- Good leadership skills, able to develop goals, assess performance and develop development plans.
- Must have a current solid understanding of Title XXII, OBRA, and the Joint Commission requirements as they relate to clinical nutrition care services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Dietetics, Nutrition or related field required.
- Master’s degree or certification such as Certified Nutrition Support Clinician, Certified Specialty in Pediatrics, Certified Diabetes Educator strongly preferred.
- Certification as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration required.
- Working Title: Supervisor, Clinical Nutrition - Full Time - ($10,000 Sign On Bonus)
- Department: Food Svcs-Clinical Dietetic
- Business Entity: Service Lines & Ops
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Clinical Operations
- Job Specialty: Nutrition
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.Apply NowApply Later