Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes, and technologies.
Why work here?
Beyond an outstanding benefit package and competitive salaries, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
What will you be doing:
The Senior Telecom Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of sophisticated voice applications that may be integrated to data systems. Special emphasis will be on the design and engineering of new sites, and emerging functionality, focus on Cisco Contact Centers – design, scripting, and reports, CCB, and Interactive Voice Responses (IVR) systems.
- Engineering, design, and implementation of customized voice applications throughout the enterprise.
- Responsible for periodic review of voice design to ensure network optimization and appropriate utilization Serves as a senior resource on voice projects where voice and data applications are being integrated.
- Accountable for documentation of voice network and associated peripheral equipment.
- Fiscal responsibility for telecommunications capital and operating budget.
- 5+ years’ experience in Telecom or on Cisco Call Manager, PCCE, and Unity platform.
- Experience with Telco carriers and various products, i.e. SIP, PRI, COT, etc.
Bachelor’s Degree in related area (preferred); equivalent combination of education and work experience is acceptable.
Cisco and/or Unity Certifications preferred.
- Working Title: Sr. Telecom Engineer - Call Center Design
- Department: Voice Networks
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Telecommunications
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Full-time
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later