- Search Jobs
Choose Your Area Of Interest
Sr. Analytic Specialist Managed CareRequisition # 29084 Apply Now
The Sr. Analytic Specialist Managed Care is responsible for the acquisition, manipulation, reporting and analysis of patient fiscal data related to the provision of services subject to third party payer contracts; the assessment of contract profitability and the development and analysis of proposed reimbursement methodologies; acts as a department system liaison and is responsible for the maintenance of the department payer analysis database and for working closely with EIS, Finance, Resource Management and other Data Warehouse users in process improvement initiatives related to data integrity and quality; assists the Department VP, Director and Manager(s) in the development of contract financial and language terms; evaluation of payer contract performance; implementation and oversight of contract operations; and resolution of contractual issues.
Education Certifications/Licensure Experience Physical Abilities
- Bachelor of Science degree in appropriate field highly desirable (such as Hospital Administration, Accounting/Finance).
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered.
- Must have financial, analytical acumen.
- Experience in acute health care delivery setting.
- Five (5) years prior work experience functioning in the role of a financial/data/business, accounting/finance analyst, including facilitation of analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Experience in Microsoft Office application is essential, including advanced level of expertise with Access and Excel. Excellent computer competency is required, including working knowledge of relational databases, spreadsheets, presentation development, word processing, e-mail, browsers, etc.
- Knowledgeable in analytic business intelligence tools such as SAS, Crystal Report and Business Objects, desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and persistence to solve difficult situations.
-Ability to work in teams.
- Working Title: Sr. Analytic Specialist Managed Care
- Business Entity: CSMC - Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Cost Center # - Cost Center Name: 0861034 - Managed Care & Payer Relations
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Management/Professional
- Job Specialty: Other Professional
- Position Type: Regular-F/T
- Shift Length: 8hr
- Hours: 8:30am - 5pm
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Shift Type: Day
- Weekends: None
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map