- Information Technology
- Medical Network
Senior Project Manager (Web)Requisition # HRC0367239 Apply Now
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that patients want to manage their healthcare using a variety of devices and touchpoints and that building a seamless patient experience requires alignment of the right people, processes and technologies.
What will you be doing in this role?
Responsible for planning and coordinating all activities necessary to implement various web initiatives, including managing the following project responsibilities: system requirements definition, process and/or workflow redesign, vendor evaluation and contract negotiation (if applicable), implementation coordination with operations and other EIS departments, as well as transition to support functions. Responsible for developing and managing detailed project budgets and schedules, status reports, project Power Point presentations, and escalation of critical issues. Coordinates communication between all project team members and operational partners, ensures vendor responsiveness and compliance with the terms of the contract (if applicable), and coordinates initial user training/transition to an ongoing user support group. Mentors and assists junior staff on more complex projects.
- Manage large-scale web content projects for the entire project lifecycle; create project timelines and manage milestones and deliverables across multiple teams.
- Provides project management expertise for entire project life cycle. This includes, but is not limited to, facilitating the following functions: system requirements definition, process and/or workflow redesign, business case development, Request for Proposal development, and vendor evaluation and selection. Ensures contract compliance, risk analysis, project scope, implementation management, and support transition.
- Facilitate meetings with senior leadership and other stakeholders to gather project requirements and develop/plan the project timeline.
- Work closely with stakeholders and creative team to ensure assets are complete and finalized for delivery to the web production team.
- Work with development and application teams when additional website functionality.
- Projecting resource requirements, ensuring appropriate assignment of resources to each project/support phase, adding and deleting resources as necessary, and has overall responsibility for completion of the project.
- Leads and manages the project within established time and budget parameters.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a health care, business, or technical field; equivalent combination of education and work experience is acceptable.
PMP certification preferred.
- Typically requires 3-5 years of project management experience involving web deployments, preferably in a healthcare organization.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, scope, cost, time, risk, quality, and communication.
- Experience with website and digital project management tools like AEM, Google/Adobe Analytics, JIRA, Confluence, Asana, etc.
- Web production and publishing: leading projects to maintain and optimize a large website, knowledge of web optimization best practices, familiarity with web publishing processes.
- Relationship and communication skills: excellent clinician and physician relationship skills; strong communication, presentation, and customer service skills; ability to collaborate with multiple project teams and being successful in a fast-paced team environment.
- Critical thinking/scoping: ability to translate the end-user workflow and requirements into application or web requirements/design; excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to solve highly complex organizational, operational, and people problems.
- Working Title: Senior Project Manager (Web)
- Department: EIS Implementations Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: IT Project Management
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map