Senior HR Business Partner - Corporate ServicesRequisition # 19004943 Apply Now
What do employees of a world-class health system deserve?
World-class Human Resources.
An exceptional health system needs to engage top talent to achieve its mission of providing world-class healthcare. That requires a world-class Human Resources function, and that’s what we’re delivering. Join us and make a difference every single day in service of this extraordinary work – excellence and innovation in patient care, research, and community service. We’re improving our technology, energizing our climate, facilitating change, and enabling talent. The healthcare industry has never been more rewarding, and Cedars-Sinai Human Resources is pursuing extraordinary service and support for a dedicated workforce inspired by providing the best patient care, engaged in their work, and deft in their ability to adapt to the ever-changing environment.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of your clients?
As a Senior HR Business Partner (SHRBP), you will lead and support the alignment of business initiatives with employees and management for your assigned client groups in the Academic and Research line of business (LOB). You will serve as a strategic partner to leadership and will develop, assess, and anticipate HR related needs. Additionally, you will build partnerships across the Centers of Excellence (COE) to ensure HR priorities are achieved.
In this role, you will also:
- Manage and demonstrate understanding of the business initiatives affecting your clients, including any operational, financial and performance improvement initiatives impacting their groups
- Ensure people, processes, programs and systems are aligned to your clients' strategy and objectives
- Actively evaluate and provide feedback and direction on trends and metrics that have an impact on operations
- Provide consultation regarding measures to address issues and develop solutions
- Advise leadership at all levels by providing strategic HR guidance, critical evaluation and recommended solutions
- Develop leadership presence, establish credibility and trustworthiness at the business unit level and influence change management
- Lead discussions that focus on learning and organizational development needs to ensure talent management, through meaningful evaluations, clear career development and organizational planning
- Resolve employee issues using effective and thorough investigations
Bachelor's Degree required
Professional in Human Resources; Senior professional in Human Resources preferred
Minimum seven (7) years: leading a business unit or operating in a HR generalist/business partner related capacity
- Working Title: Senior HR Business Partner - Corporate Services
- Department: Medical Center HR
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Job Specialty: Human Resources
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map