Senior ERP Release Management Analyst - Remote
Los Angeles, California
Here at Cedars-Sinai, our projects represent a new age in medical research and innovation, and we’re proud of the progress our team continues to make. Together, we can match the right treatment to the right patient at the right time for the best possible outcomes.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful IT professional at Cedars-Sinai? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
ResponsibilitiesRequisition # HRC1415850
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes, and technologies. Cedars-Sinai has once again solidified its position as a global healthcare technology leader, receiving top accolades in not one but two prestigious surveys.
Why work here?
Cedars-Sinai placed in the top 20 on Newsweek’s “World's Best Smart Hospitals 2024” list, which highlights hospitals that have excelled in the utilization of electronic functionalities, telemedicine, digital imaging, artificial intelligence and robotics.
The organization’s Healthtech excellence was acknowledged again, this time by the esteemed “CHIME Digital Health Most Wired“ recognition program. Cedars-Sinai was assigned a Level 10—the most prestigious level of certification—among more than 300 surveyed healthcare organizations. Cedars-Sinai netted high scores across multiple domains and particularly excelled in the areas of infrastructure, interoperability, and population health innovation.
What will you be doing in this role:
The Senior ERP Release Management Analyst (Oracle Cloud Release Management Analyst) will assist with the planning, coordination, and execution of Oracle Cloud releases within our organization. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Oracle Cloud services and a proven track record of successfully executing quarterly updates (QUs) as part of the release cycles.
- Release Planning: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help team define release scope (i.e. regression suite of scripts to execute during QU), objectives, and timelines.
- Release Coordination: Assist with all Oracle Cloud release-related activities. Coordinate with Oracle support, vendors, and internal teams to ensure a smooth release process.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and issues associated with each release and develop mitigation strategies. Proactively address roadblocks to keep releases on track.
- Testing and Quality Assurance: As part of the regression testing process, ensuring that all Oracle Cloud configurations and integrations are thoroughly tested and meet quality standards. Collaborate with testing teams to resolve issues promptly.
- Deployment Management: Assist with planning and executing the deployment of Oracle Cloud releases, coordinating with IT operations and ensuring minimal disruption to business operations.
- Documentation: Maintain comprehensive documentation of release plans, processes, and outcomes. Assist with creating and updating release notes to inform stakeholders of changes and enhancements.
- Communication: Communicate release status, progress, and any issues to key stakeholders, including senior management. Attend post-release reviews to gather feedback for continuous improvement.
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously improve release management processes and tools to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Training and Support: Provide training and support to end-users and internal teams on new features and enhancements introduced through Oracle Cloud releases.
Five (5) plus years of experience in relevant healthcare information systems.
Four (4) plus years of experience implementing and supporting Release Management for ERP application upgrades, enhancements, and Oracle cloud quarterly/ monthly updates.
Formal project management experience preferred. Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies and system analysis.
Ability to handle multiple projects independently.
Troubleshoots effectively and provides recommendations.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field.
Oracle Cloud Certification - Oracle Product Lifecycle Management Certified Implementation Specialist. (preferred)
Working Title: Senior ERP Release Management Analyst - Remote
Department: ERP Technical
Business Entity: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Specialty: Software/Application Development
Position Type: Full-time
Shift Length: 8 hour shift
Shift Type: Day
Base Pay:$114,300.00 - $182,700.00
Our compensation philosophy
We offer competitive total compensation that includes pay, benefits, and other recognition programs for our employees. The base pay range shown above takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including knowledge/skills; relevant experience and training; education/certifications/licensure; and other business and organizational factors. This base pay range does not include our comprehensive benefits package and any incentive payments that may be applicable to this role. Cedars - Sinai's EEO and AA Policy Statement
Diversity and Inclusion at Cedars-Sinai
We are caretakers and innovators committed to the pursuit of equitable healthcare. But health equity is not possible without representation. Our commitment to diversity goes beyond demographics or checking boxes. Our people must reflect the diverse identities, experiences and geographies of the communities and patients we serve – because that’s what our patients, colleagues and communities deserve. Quality Care and Research—For All, By All.
Cedars-Sinai is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy. Cedars - Sinai's EEO and AA Policy Statement
Discover all the ways Cedars-Sinai appreciates your efforts.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Wellness Programs
Expand your horizons by working and learning along side the best in the industry.
Awards & Recognition
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment.