Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes and technologies.
Why work here?
Beyond an outstanding benefit package and competitive salaries, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
What will you be doing in this role:
The Senior Epic Implementation Project Manager provides mentorship for operational groups and end users in the implementation of new clinical information systems, modules, and applications. Manages timelines and project risks/issues by effectively communicating to leadership. Functions as the liaison between EIS and the customer to ensure efficient workflow design, system build for customization, and optimization of clinical and revenue cycle systems to best serve our end users and patients. Aides in the development of project assessments and adheres to project management standards. Projects include the deployment of: new Epic modules, Epic Ambulatory and Inpatient roll-outs/optimizations, population health tools/applications, patient engagement tools/applications, and new healthcare technologies.
- 3+ years of project management experience involving the deployment of one Epic application required.
- Familiarity with clinical, financial, and/or patient management health care applications or systems.
- An understanding of the healthcare applications suite and their place in the acute care, physician, ambulatory and ancillary settings.
- Ability to translate the end-user workflow and requirements into application or web requirements/design.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to solve highly sophisticated organizational, operational, and people problems.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Epic certification in at least one application required.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Working Title: Senior Epic Implementation Project Manager
- Department: EIS Implementations Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: System Integration
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Full-time
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later