Senior EIS Systems Analyst (Kronos) - Hybrid Remote
Los Angeles, California
Here at Cedars-Sinai, our projects represent a new age in medical research and innovation, and we’re proud of the progress our team continues to make. Together, we can match the right treatment to the right patient at the right time for the best possible outcomes.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful IT professional at Cedars-Sinai? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
ResponsibilitiesRequisition # HRC1386118
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes, and technologies. Cedars-Sinai has once again solidified its position as a global healthcare technology leader, receiving top accolades in not one but two prestigious surveys.
Why work here?
Cedars-Sinai placed in the top 20 on Newsweek’s “World's Best Smart Hospitals 2024” list, which highlights hospitals that have excelled in the utilization of electronic functionalities, telemedicine, digital imaging, artificial intelligence and robotics.
The organization’s HealthTECH excellence was acknowledged again, this time by the esteemed “CHIME Digital Health Most Wired“ recognition program. Cedars-Sinai was assigned a Level 10—the most prestigious level of certification—among more than 300 surveyed healthcare organizations. Cedars-Sinai netted high scores across multiple domains and particularly excelled in the areas of infrastructure, interoperability, and population health innovation.
What will you be doing in this role:
The Senior EIS Systems Analyst - Hybrid Remote supports the implementation of various applications along with the integration of those systems. Performs modifications to existing applications that will effectively accomplish desired objectives. Provides advanced-level expertise on assignments/ projects. Based on deep knowledge of application and operational requirements can translate complex operational requirements into application functionality. Meets deadlines and ensures continued progress toward assignment completion. Independently manages a portfolio of medium to large-scale and complex work projects. Performs and monitors the resolution of maintenance or enhancement issues assigned by the CSHS EIS. Interfaces with the various teams across CSHS departments and end-user community regarding application support.
- Helps design and code new applications. Ensures the design and troubleshooting of interfaces is completed. Ensures the research and documentation of product requirements is completed. Ensures the development of product technical documentation is completed. Ensures the development and implementation of product test plans are completed. Develops specifications and program modifications as needed.
- Assists with the analysis and documentation of clinical and/or business systems.
- Provides application support to functional applications.
- Works with end users in developing solutions for existing and new processes; coordinates with various other departments to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Uses analytical skills and expertise to investigate, resolve, and/or escalate support issues; creates troubleshooting documentation and user training materials.
- Adheres to appropriate CSHS Project Management standards including Change Management/Control (ITG) process.
- Performs application customization, optimization, and system stabilization.
- Coordinates and schedules follow-up activities to ensure that interfaces are set up and ready for testing according to schedule.
- Performs and assists in development of test data, conducts unit and system testing and creates documentation for all phases of implementation.
- Maintains user security tables, monitor database integrity, and evaluate the change request by end users.
- Participates in go-live planning as it pertains to conversions/migrations; facilitates review and status meetings with clients and vendors.
- Provides programming, analysis, and design expertise; design/modifies business rules for applications.
- Evaluates innovative solutions with primary and third-party healthcare vendors.
- Provides leadership in review and status meetings with clients and vendors; prepares and submits status reports to Manager as required.
- Coordinates and ensures the development and implementation of internal and client training programs are completed.
Five (5)+ years of relevant healthcare information systems experience required, preferred experience with Kronos and/or Ascend.
Advanced technical and functional knowledge of assigned information systems required (Kronos/Ascend).
High School Diploma/GED required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Working Title: Senior EIS Systems Analyst (Kronos) - Hybrid Remote
Department: ERP Business Analysts
Business Entity: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Specialty: Software/Application Development
Position Type: Full-time
Shift Length: 8 hour shift
Shift Type: Day
Base Pay:$103,900.00 - $166,100.00
Our compensation philosophy
We offer competitive total compensation that includes pay, benefits, and other recognition programs for our employees. The base pay range shown above takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including knowledge/skills; relevant experience and training; education/certifications/licensure; and other business and organizational factors. This base pay range does not include our comprehensive benefits package and any incentive payments that may be applicable to this role. Cedars - Sinai's EEO and AA Policy Statement
Diversity and Inclusion at Cedars-Sinai
We are caretakers and innovators committed to the pursuit of equitable healthcare. But health equity is not possible without representation. Our commitment to diversity goes beyond demographics or checking boxes. Our people must reflect the diverse identities, experiences and geographies of the communities and patients we serve – because that’s what our patients, colleagues and communities deserve. Quality Care and Research—For All, By All.
Cedars-Sinai is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy. Cedars - Sinai's EEO and AA Policy Statement
Discover all the ways Cedars-Sinai appreciates your efforts.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Wellness Programs
Expand your horizons by working and learning along side the best in the industry.
Awards & Recognition
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment.