- Search Jobs
Choose Your Area Of Interest
Senior Administrative Assistant - Purchasing - Full-Time (Day Shift)Requisition # 19003223 Apply Now
Summary of Essential Job Duties:
Performs a broad range of clerical, administrative and general office activities in order to support the facilitation of administrative workflow within the department and/or unit. Supports an individual or multiple staff members by arranging their schedules, appointments and itineraries.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules appointments and meetings. Makes arrangements for meetings, conferences, or travel for an individual, group or department.
- Researches and responds to inquiries and calls, may escalate to other levels of the organization as appropriate.
- Formats, types, and edits correspondence, documents, memos, reports, meeting minutes and/or presentation materials.
- Compiles financial and operational data from multiple sources to assist management in preparing and monitoring budget and workforce planning and/or other department reports. May prepare summary of information or data.
- Distributes and disseminates information within the department and/or unit.
- Orders supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Submits, monitors and tracks invoices, reimbursements, and supply management. May assist with preparation and submission of expense reports.
- Establishes and maintains an internal filing system.
- May act as or support the Staff Development Advisory Network (SDAN), Safety Representative and/or Kronos editor within the department and or unit.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 2 years of office and administrative experience required.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and/or manage complex and competing priorities.
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate time management and priority setting skills.
- Ability to use software applications and operate technological devices (e.g., computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
- Working Title: Senior Administrative Assistant - Purchasing - Full-Time (Day Shift)
- Department: Purchasing
- Business Entity: Clinical & Support Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Administrative
- Job Specialty: Administrative
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map