Senior Administrative Assistant - Marketing - Full-Time (Day Shift)Requisition # 19004164 Apply Now
Summary of Essential Job Duties:
Provide administrative support to the Senior Executive Director and Associate Directors and Consultants.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Manage meeting and appointment scheduling for Marketing Director and Managers.
• Coordinate logistics for meetings, arranging for equipment, catering and providing on-site support, as needed.
• Process expense reports for Senior, Executive Director and other marketing staff members upon request.
• Assist Senior, Executive Director with reviewing and reconciling budget reports; initiate corrections and adjustments as required.
• Maintain departmental administrative and project files.
• Process invoices, generate check requests and track payment activity.
• Assist Senior, Executive Director and staff with vendor relations and research outstanding invoices.
• Create purchase orders and place orders for marketing items in PeopleSoft.
• Generate presentation documents, copying, filing, travel arrangements and other tasks related to the activities of the Director of Marketing, Managers and Coordinator.
• Answer marketing department telephone line; intake calls from vendors, internal departments and outside callers; screens and directs callers to the appropriate staff member and/or department.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Two years of college coursework or degree with courses in business, accounting, computer operation and applications preferred.
Minimum of two to three years of progressively responsible office and administrative experience with ability to identify problems and resourcefulness to resolve them independently and on own initiative required.
Incumbent must be highly organized with a proven track record of executing assigned tasks and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision. Ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks.
Excellent presentation and communication skills, both oral and written with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Strong interpersonal skills with experience interacting with physicians, administrators, executives, volunteers and other administrative personnel is required.
Competency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Experience with ClickShare and video conferencing equipment is a plus.
An understanding of the healthcare industry is highly desirable.
- Working Title: Senior Administrative Assistant - Marketing - Full-Time (Day Shift)
- Department: Mktg
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Administrative
- Job Specialty: Administrative
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map