Make a difference in Human Resources!
An exceptional health system needs to engage top talent to achieve its mission of providing extraordinary healthcare. That requires a world-class Human Resources function, and that’s what we’re delivering. Join us and make a difference every single day in service of this outstanding work – excellence and innovation in patient care, research, and community service. We’re improving our technology, energizing interpersonal climate, facilitating change, and enabling talent. The healthcare industry is exciting! Cedars-Sinai Human Resources is pursuing outstanding service and support for a hardworking workforce passionate about those challenges, engaged in their work, and deft in their ability to adapt to the constantly evolving environment!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Administrative Assistant, HR performs a broad range of clerical, administrative and general office activities to support the facilitation of administrative workflow within the Human Resources department.
- Plans and coordinates meetings, conferences, or travel for an individual, group or department.
- Researches and responds to inquiries and calls, may escalate to other levels of the organization as appropriate.
- Formats, types, and edits correspondence, documents, memos, reports, meeting minutes and/or presentation materials.
- Compiles financial and operational data from multiple sources to assist management in preparing and monitoring budget and workforce planning and/or other department reports.
- Distributes and disseminates information within the department and/or unit.
- Orders supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Submits, monitors, and tracks invoices, reimbursements, and supply management.
- May assist with preparation and submission of expense reports.
- Establishes and maintains an internal filing system.
- May act as or support the Staff Development Advisory Network (SDAN), Safety Representative and/or Kronos editor within the department and or unit.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Two (2) years of office and administrative experience.
- Experience within an HR unit preferably in a hospital preferred.
- Working Title: Senior Administrative Assistant, HR
- Department: Medical Center HR
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Family & Function, Corporate Services
- Job Specialty: Human Resources
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Full-time
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later