Senior Administrative Assistant - Chief Application Officer - Full-Time (Day Shift)Requisition # 19004796 Apply Now
Summary of Essential Job Duties:
Performs a broad range of clerical, administrative and general office activities in order to support the facilitation of administrative workflow within the department and/or unit. Supports an individual or multiple staff members by arranging their schedules, appointments and itineraries.
HS diploma/GED required; two years of college preferred
• Two to three years of progressively responsible office and administrative experience is required
• Ability to independently establish administrative and office procedures, ability to identify problems and resourcefulness to resolve them independently and on own initiative
• Demonstrated leadership ability to establish intra-departmental administrative systems to achieve orderly, accurate and timely work flow between related departments
• Demonstrated ability to compose letters, policy statements, procedures, reports on own initiative; ability to organize complex statistical and narrative reports, charts and exhibits into a complete document suitable for publication and distribution
• Ability to type proficiently at 50+ WPM. Ability to edit material to ensure correct punctuation, spelling and grammar. Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations
• Must possess computer proficiency at an intermediate level, in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Experience demonstrating the ability to handle multiple tasks with short time-lines, to prioritize and organize work, and to complete assignments in a timely, accurate manner
• Ability to interact effectively with Directors, Managers, internal staff, external customers/service providers, and peers
- Working Title: Senior Administrative Assistant - Chief Application Officer - Full-Time (Day Shift)
- Department: Chief Application Officer
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Administrative
- Job Specialty: Administrative
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map