- Search Jobs
Choose Your Area Of Interest
Research Nurse Coordinator I - Cancer Clinical Trials Office
Make a difference in Nursing at Cedars-Sinai. Use your compassion, expertise and dedication in work that truly matters – improving the lives of our patients in their most vulnerable times. As a Nurse at Cedars-Sinai you'll work alongside some of the most talented staff in the industry and be exposed to innovative research and technology. Nurses at Cedars-Sinai are expected to be among the best in the industry and are given support to do something incredible – for yourself and for others. Join us today, and you could earn a signing bonus of up to $7500, be sure to ask your recruiter for details.
- Full-time & Per-Diem
- Level: Mid - Senior
- Travel: Minimal (if any)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful RN at Cedars-Sinai? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassionate 10
- Detail-oriented 9
- Positive 8
- Adaptable 7
- Communicator 5
- Good Listener 7
Traits are on a scale of 0 to 10
- Team Player
“I am a proud member of the Cedars-Sinai team…Cedars holds their employees in the highest regard offering bonus’, continuing education reimbursement, and much more to promote career advancement. I have been an employee for 10+ years and I love it!”
– Kathryn G., since 2007
“I truly love what I do and I love being an employee and steward of Cedars-Sinai. I am here because Cedars-Sinai’s mission and goals align with my own personal values as an RN. I appreciate and value that all of the leadership (especially Sr. leadership) values each and every employee, that it is the frontline staff that truly makes the difference and how our patients are cared for on a day to day basis.”
– Kimako D., since 2016
“I have been an oncology nurse for over 30 years. Cedars-Sinai offers the most up-to-date therapies available, so I get to learn every day.”
– Ann S., since 2014
“One reason I enjoy being nurse leader at Cedars-Sinai is because there is support to reach your full potential and working at the top of your scope is encouraged. It is a great place to be innovative and to inspire!”
– Courtnay C., since 2015
Discover all the ways Cedars-Sinai appreciates your efforts.
$7500 Sign-on bonus for positions requiring an RN license and additional bonuses available when we hire your referrals
Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Wellness Programs
Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Development
ResponsibilitiesRequisition # 19001417
Make a difference every single day
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it’s just one of the many reasons we’ve achieved our fifth-consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence. From working with a team of world-class healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals.
We welcome you to look at our nursing opportunities at the Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute. We have an immediate opening for a Research Nurse Coordinator I. As the Research Nurse Coordinator I, you will provide educational services to research participants and their family members regarding study participation, participant's current clinical condition, and or disease process. In this role, you will assess and document adverse events as reported by research participants.
You will also work closely with the Principle Investigators (PI) to document reports and progress. Additionally, you will record research data where assessed or reported by patient, such as their symptoms of treatment. As a key member of our research team, you will participate in the query and analysis of research data.
- You will have general oversight of research portfolio as it pertains to the clinical coordination of the studies.
- You will facilitate and deliver the education of the interdisciplinary team on study requirements
- You will collaborate with the research team to develop and communicate a plan of care that allows for safe and effective collection of clinical research data.
- You will coordinates research participant study visits and triage study participants by phone and provides clinical information to the study participants.
- You will recruit study participants and/or lead recruitment activities.
- You will complete and document study participant enrollment, assessment/reassessment, education, and follow-up activities as well as coordinate study participant interventions as required and/or has oversight of the research activity.
- Serve as a liaison between study participant and PI, Clinical Research Nurse and other research staff.
- Prepare data spreadsheets for PI and/or department and update investigation binders and complete Case Report Forms.
- You may prepare IRB submissions, assist with data compilation, assist with grant proposals, publication preparation, and presentations.
- You may oversee grant activities post award through closure including, monitoring budgets, compliance, and progress reports.
#Jobs-HERC #Jobs-LinkedIn #Jobs-Glassdoor
Minimum of three (2) years of clinical nursing experience and two (1) year of research experience required
Associate's Degree in Nursing, required
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
Valid California RN license, required or eligible to obtain
Current Basic Life Saving Certificate, required
CCRC/CCRP, highly desired
- Working Title: Research Nurse Coordinator I - Cancer Clinical Trials Office
- Department: SOCCI Clinical Research Office
- Business Entity: Academic / Research
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Nursing - Experienced Nurses
- Job Specialty: Research (RN)
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply Now
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map