- Search Jobs
Choose Your Area Of Interest
Registered Nurse - Nurse Navigator – Digestive Disease Center - IBD Program
Make a difference in Nursing at Cedars-Sinai. Use your compassion, expertise and dedication in work that truly matters – improving the lives of our patients in their most vulnerable times. As a Nurse at Cedars-Sinai you'll work alongside some of the most talented staff in the industry and be exposed to innovative research and technology. Nurses at Cedars-Sinai are expected to be among the best in the industry and are given support to do something incredible – for yourself and for others. Join us today, and you could earn a signing bonus of up to $7500, be sure to ask your recruiter for details.
- Full-time & Per-Diem
- Level: Mid - Senior
- Travel: Minimal (if any)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful RN at Cedars-Sinai? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassionate 10
- Detail-oriented 9
- Positive 8
- Adaptable 7
- Communicator 5
- Good Listener 7
Traits are on a scale of 0 to 10
- Team Player
“I am a proud member of the Cedars-Sinai team…Cedars holds their employees in the highest regard offering bonus’, continuing education reimbursement, and much more to promote career advancement. I have been an employee for 10+ years and I love it!”
– Kathryn G., since 2007
“I truly love what I do and I love being an employee and steward of Cedars-Sinai. I am here because Cedars-Sinai’s mission and goals align with my own personal values as an RN. I appreciate and value that all of the leadership (especially Sr. leadership) values each and every employee, that it is the frontline staff that truly makes the difference and how our patients are cared for on a day to day basis.”
– Kimako D., since 2016
“I have been an oncology nurse for over 30 years. Cedars-Sinai offers the most up-to-date therapies available, so I get to learn every day.”
– Ann S., since 2014
“One reason I enjoy being nurse leader at Cedars-Sinai is because there is support to reach your full potential and working at the top of your scope is encouraged. It is a great place to be innovative and to inspire!”
– Courtnay C., since 2015
Discover all the ways Cedars-Sinai appreciates your efforts.
$7500 Sign-on bonus for positions requiring an RN license and additional bonuses available when we hire your referrals
Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Wellness Programs
Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Development
ResponsibilitiesRequisition # 19003378
Would you like to be part of an organization that is committed to delivering the highest quality of medical care to our patients? Do you have a passion for using your nursing skills in a state-of-the-art clinical environment?
Are you an autonomous, independent Registered Nurse who has experience in ambulatory care coordination and enjoys working within a strong team atmosphere? We would love to hear from you!
The gastroenterology and gastrointestinal (GI) surgery program at Cedars-Sinai is ranked as the No. 1 program in California, and the No. 3 program nationwide. The internationally recognized IBD specialists at Cedars-Sinai are dedicated to providing outstanding, patient-centered care for the management of IBD, and are engaged in groundbreaking research to help cure these diseases.
As Nurse Navigator:
- You will function as the point of contact, facilitator, coordinator and clinical lead for IBD (Chron's/Colitis) patients
- Effectively maintain, track and coordinate patient lists
- Provide clinical support throughout the IBD patient's journey
- Excellent representation of the navigation program and CS Center for Digestive Diseases to all audiences - patients, outside facilities, families, etc.
- Arrange infusions, referrals, orders, procedures, labs, and follow-ups
- Pre-procedure coordination (Endoscopy)
- As a Nurse Navigator, you will communicate with a young adult to geriatric patient population by phone and in-person regarding medication coordination, co-pay assistance programs, outside infusion center treatment plans, post-op follow up, pathology results, plan of care updates and other important aspects of their care
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing required
- Master's of Science in Nursing preferred
- Current, unrestricted California RN License required
- American Heart Association BLS, ACLS
- Certified Gastroenterology Registered Nurse (CGRN) certification required within two years of hire
- A minimum of 3 years of acute care nursing experience required
- Clinical experience required in Gastroenterology, Digestive Diseases, OR Navigator/ Coordinator role regardless of specialty.
- Experience in telephone triage, care coordination preferred
- IBD/GI background preferred
- Strong clinical documentation skills required
- Working Title: Registered Nurse - Nurse Navigator – Digestive Disease Center - IBD Program
- Department: Digestive Diseases Center
- Business Entity: Service Lines & Ops
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Nursing - Experienced Nurses
- Job Specialty: Clinical Operations
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply Now
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map