- Information Technology
- Medical Network
Registered Nurse II - PACU - Per Diem - 12hrs - 2 OF 5Requisition # 20002836 Apply Now
Do you want to make a difference as a nurse?
A true leader aims to inspire—and at Cedars-Sinai, that’s exactly what our nurse leaders do. They have a strong combination of clinical skills, management abilities and integrity, and as a result, they play an indispensable role in the success of our organization. We embrace a culture of passion and dedication at Cedars-Sinai, and it’s part of the reason we’ve been named one of the top ten hospitals in America’s Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Now we invite you to join us. From working with a team of exceptional healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others.
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center has an immediate opening for a Per Diem Registered Nurse for In our 80+-bed Preop PACU. A friendly environment that offers challenges and continuing education.
- You are an expert clinician who demonstrates a high level of knowledge and expertise in a specialty as well as general nursing.
- You consistently demonstrate excellence in all areas of nursing practice including nursing care delivery, staff education, research, and collaboration.
- You manage complex, unpredictable patient care situations and are a nursing leader.
- You apply clinical knowledge regarding standard of care to consolidate interventions for time and cost savings.
- You demonstrate a dedication of customer service and an ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and health care colleagues.
- BSN preferred
- Full command (verbal and written) of the English language
- Working knowledge of applicable Standards of Practice
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the use of health care technology within the specialty area
- California State RN License required
- American Heart Association BCLS, ACLS and PALS certifications required
- CPAN or CCRN Specialty Certification preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum of 1 year PACU or Critical Care experience.
- Meets specialty specific clinical competencies for assigned area
- Demonstrates dedication to customer service and an ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and healthcare colleagues.
- Working Title: Registered Nurse II - PACU - Per Diem - 12hrs - 2 OF 5
- Department: PACU PreOp
- Business Entity: Service Lines & Ops
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Nursing
- Job Specialty: Nursing
- Position Type: Per Diem
- Shift Length: 12 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map