Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
Align yourself with an organization that has a reputation for excellence! Cedars Sinai received the National Research Corporation’s Consumer Choice Award 19 years in a row for providing the highest-quality medical care in Los Angeles. We also were awarded the Advisory Board Company’s Workplace of the Year, 3 years in a row. This annual award recognizes hospitals and health systems nationwide that have outstanding levels of employee engagement. We hire team members who are committed to improving patients' lives. We provide an outstanding benefit package, along with competitive compensation. Join us! Discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals
Cedars-Sinai’s Clinical Nutrition Program has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Registered Dietitian II to contribute to our mission of providing world-class care.
What will you be doing in this role?
At Cedars-Sinai, our Registered Dietitians/Clinical Dietitians consistently demonstrate professional skills and abilities, with a broad knowledge base and strong clinical skills that are demonstrated in direct patient care, in consulting with patients, family/caregivers, physicians, nurses, and other allied health care professionals.
As a Clinical Dietitian II at the Cedars-Sinai you will provide nutritional guidance to patients.
- You will assist in nutrition assessments and coordinate the nutrition care service needs for patients in an inpatient setting.
- Facilitate patients/family/caregiver/client active participation in establishing nutrition related goals and objectives.
- Collaborate and communicate with interdisciplinary team and the department leadership in the provision of quality care. Document care in the medical record.
- Contribute to health care team functions through the multidisciplinary care planning processes.
- Supervise the clinical nutrition care functions of the registered dietetic technicians (DTR)
- Participates in the development and/or revision of educational materials, guidelines, protocols and other resources to support clinical practice.
*$5,000 Sign On Bonus*
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience as a clinical dietitian/registered dietitian in an acute care setting or environment consistent with job responsibilities
- Organizational ability to include coordination of multiple projects within established timeframes, problem analysis and resolution, and excellent interpersonal skills. Patient oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Dietetics or Nutrition required.
- M.S. in field related to job requirements preferred.
- Certification as Registered Dietitian by the Commission of Dietetic Registration required
- Working Title: Registered Dietitian II - Full Time - ($5,000 Sign On Bonus)
- Department: Food Svcs-Clinical Dietetic
- Business Entity: Service Lines & Ops
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Clinical Operations
- Job Specialty: Nutrition
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later