Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
Beyond an outstanding benefit package, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the standard of patient care we strive for.
What will I be doing in this role:
Work as part of the FPDC project team, assisting and managing the development of scope, budget and schedule for both exterior and interior signage projects. Complete project assignments with emphasis on quality of service to our valued patients and staff, while also being efficient in time and costs. Assist Manager of Signage and Wayfinding to organize and oversee multiple projects, including our external signage consultants, manufacturers, contractors and various internal department.
- Coordinate daily design and construction activities associated with project assignments
- Develop signage scope for projects
- Proactively manage project-related activities
- Coordinate activities between Cedars-Sinai, architect, general contractor, signage manufacturers and signage consultants
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting user and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all technology as required for assigned projects
- Ensure accurate coordination of all project contractual and financial requirements
- Maintains a flexible schedule that allows for off-hour work coordination as needed
- Complies with all Cedars-Sinai policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice
- Delegation of tasks to Project Engineer and/or Support Specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design or Industrial Design preferred
- 4-6 years minimum of project coordination experience
- Prior signage and wayfinding design experience in healthcare environment highly desired
- Ability to prepare, track and manage multi-phase project budgets and schedules
- Understanding of how to read and interpret architectural, engineering, furniture and space planning drawings.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executives, management, and staff level external and internal clients.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities while managing a multi-project workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented approach to job responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team environment and independently
- Strong knowledge of permitting requirements, preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SignAgent Pro and AutoCAD software preferred
- Working Title: Project Manager - Signage and Wayfinding
- Department: Construction
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Facilities
- Job Specialty: Facilities Planning
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later