The Project Coordinator is responsible for administering and coordinating all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. Responsibilities include working closely with management to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, time frames and budgets for projects. Position will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial and other data queries. Responsible for ensuring that assigned projects are completed on time, within budget and meet quality standards. Responsible for supporting programmatic development, program and project management, data tracking and analysis, quality assurance and troubleshooting related to department specific projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates project tasks to support the Government Incentives Team with various Cedars-Sinai Medical Network programs.
- Liaises with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Assigns tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Assures that clients' needs are met as projects evolve.
- Assists in preparation of budgets.
- Analyzes risks and opportunities.
- Coordinates project procurement management as needed.
- Supervises project progress and address any issues that arise.
- Acts as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Raises issues as appropriate to Project Manager.
- Uses appropriate tools to supervise project, plans and expenditures.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensures standards and requirement are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Other duties as assigned. Conduct market research, prepare studies and compelling cases and recommendation to support program. Conduct and summarize research in support of any or all programs.
- Responsible for distributing, tracking, and following-up on action items or multiple projects.
- Provides support to ensure data needs are met by liaising with tech partners and application vendors.
- Ensures standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Provides individual and/or group training to meet goals and objectives.
- Prepares and is responsible for budgetary needs, including timely payment to vendors and contract renewals.
- Helps create compelling cases and recommendations leveraging data to support program and team.
- Coordinates meetings, takes notes and prepares materials for meetings.
High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's Degree Healthcare or management related field preferred. Master's Degree Hospital, Healthcare Administration, Business, or related field preferred.
Certificate Associate in Project Management preferred.
Two (2) years of administrative and/or management experience inclusive of project management, performance improvement and strategic planning required.
- Working Title: Project Coordinator - Government Incentives
- Department: MNS Executive
- Business Entity: Medical Network
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Administrative
- Job Specialty: Administrative
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.Apply NowApply Later