- Information Technology
- Medical Network
Project Associate - Per DiemRequisition # HRC0367041 Apply Now
We know that you have options as to where you choose to work, and we strive to provide our employees with the best possible work environment. One of our goals as an organization is to develop a well-trained and highly motivated workforce. We want to help you achieve your best by enabling you to progress within your job and advance your career.
Right now, our Human Resources department is looking for a Human Resources Project Associate to join them!
Do you have a passion for healthcare administration at a large hospital system in their HR department?
We're looking for someone that is excited about Human Resources, wants to learn more about how it works with their hospital administration focus and is willing to roll up their sleeves to make a difference for the organization while getting some real world experience. Are you seeking an opportunity to apply your skills and learn the ropes? Then join us and make a difference every single day.
Under the close supervision of the Executive Director HR Employee Benefits & Recognition and various HR teams working across a variety of other HR and hospital areas, you will hone your talents while learning to implement and execute HR programs and policies.
What will you be doing in this role?
• You'll assist with our HR department in a variety of ways depending on the HR discipline that needs support.
• You will learn the fundamentals of many HR areas including providing heavy administrative support and project support.
• You'll work with others in Human Resources to track, evaluate and cover employee activities for sharing with internal and potential external audiences.
• You'll learn how to tie benefits, compensation, rewards for a total package with performance , employee engagement, communications and our strategy for attracting tactics with a focus on website and social media analytics while supporting Talent Acquisition and all of HR.
• You'll get the benefit of having exposure to all the different facets of HR, add value in different ways to support HR work at a large hospital system.
• Duration of the position is no longer than 5 months, subject to the individual’s performance and discretion of the Executive Director, HR Benefits & Recognition.
High School Diploma, or GED equivalent.
Sitting, standing, walking, lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Working Title: Project Associate - Per Diem
- Department: Benefits & Recognition
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Corporate Services, Family & Function
- Job Specialty: UNASSIGNED
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map