Program Administrator - EpidemiologyRequisition # 19005321 Apply Now
Make difference every single day!
At Cedars-Sinai, we're motivated by a collective spirit of innovation and the challenge to continuously improve. Above all, we share a real passion for helping others. Day after day, from department to department, our people give their all to create a community unlike any other. This is just one of the many reasons U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals—and now we invite you to join us and make a difference every single day in service of this outstanding work – excellence and innovation in patient care, research, and community service. From working with a team of dedicated professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have great resources to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and administering the day to day operations of a recognized organizational and/or departmental program.
- Contributes to the strategic planning, design, development and implementation of program objectives, procedures, processes and standards.
- May supervise staff as it relates to the overall management of the program.
- Proposes, develops, coordinates, and organizes resources to meet program objectives and maintenance.
- Researches, gathers, and summarizes data for evaluating performance of program or other program operations.
- Identifies growth opportunities and further efficiencies that impact the program and/or departments success and establish strategic plans to achieve objectives.
- Develops and implements procedures for data acquisition, management and quality control by analyzing data from multiple sources to evaluate trends, formulates recommendations and presents to senior leadership.
- Ensures program compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as with local, state and federal laws; accreditation, professional and regulatory agency standards and licensure requirements.
- Assists and supports the development and management of program/project budgets; maintain and track all supporting budget/financial files and documents Identifies program participants and stakeholders and leads cross-functional teams in the administration, maintenance or expansion of the program.
- Coordinates and maintains applicable program/project schedules and agendas; which may include tracking deadlines, deliverables, communication with management and/or stakeholders.
- Helps foster a collaborative and positive relationship building dynamic with internal staff and external parties. May be responsible for providing any applicable education, training, on-boarding and/or mentorship pertaining to program/project.
- Collaborates to problem solve and make decisions to achieve desired outcomes Establishes effective working relationships with cross-functional team(s) Cultivates and maintains strong customer relationships and rapport with stakeholders and/or client groups Identifies and responds appropriately to both internal and external customer needs utilizing available resources Represents the company with external constituents
- Plans, leads, and directs work of staff to ensure goals and objectives are completed within established budget and deadlines are met.
High School Diploma/GED
3 years of progressively responsible administrator or strategic support experience
3 years of Organizational Program or Project coordination/support experience; utilizing program/project management and development procedures preferred
3 years Health system and/or academic teaching facility experience preferred
Lean Six Sigma preferred
- Working Title: Program Administrator - Epidemiology
- Department: Hospital Epidemiology
- Business Entity: Academic / Research
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Administrative
- Job Specialty: Administrative
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map