Product Manager, HealthcareRequisition # 19004944 Apply Now
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it’s just one of the many reasons we’ve achieved our fifth-consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence. From working with a team of premier healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals!
What will you be doing in this role?
Our Healthcare Product Manager will be a key member of the Product team. The individual will be consumer (digital end-users) obsessed and serve as the representative of the clinical service line content on the website.
- Responsible for optimizing web content to reflect the service line goals (conversion, engagement, retention).
- With your consumer-first approach, you will be responsible for solving for both the web end-user and clinical and administrative operations.
- Coordinate initiatives with operations stakeholders, marketing, web, and editorial teams to assess and prioritize clinical and academic web needs.
- Program oversight - meeting planning, stakeholder communications, status updates and will perform duties associated with eliciting, developing, and driving high-level clinical, academic, and web consumer requirements.
- Serves as the liaison between the clinical and academic stakeholders and project team (Marketing, Product, Web production, Project Management, Editorial/Creative Team, and Clinical/Academic Operations).
- Focuses on playing a cross-functional role, providing thought leadership, identifying and bridging gaps, and managing requests and deliverables to ensure consistent and seamless execution of solutions.
- Proactively communicate status of key activities, risks, and issues to all stakeholders.
- Researches industry practices; collects and analyzes data or information; develops competitive analyses; draws appropriate conclusion and recommendations.
- Oversees service line content area calendar, partnering with marketing associate directors.
- Reviews and monitors digital dashboards related to core clinical and academic areas and provides stakeholder walkthroughs on a regular basis.
- Leads stakeholder program planning and meetings.
- Leads or completes ad-hoc projects and/or assignments
- Provides industry and project specific knowledge, insights, and credibility
- Cultivates partnerships and other business development opportunities to enhance the portfolio and drive revenue.
- Works with web team to prioritize and create work
- Education: Bachelors degree
- Experience: 4+ years’ experience relevant experience in the healthcare industry.
What skills/knowledge are we looking for?
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience.
- Deep understanding of healthcare industry, healthcare academic institution structures, digital design thinking, and usability.
- Demonstrable experience gathering user needs and translating them into digital requirements.
- Solid understanding of web and mobile UX and UI workflows and best practices as well as working with those functional leads.
- Experience writing and communicating detailed requirements in a variety of formats.
- Ability to communicate well and proactively, including strong active listening skills to learn stakeholder, SME, and user expectations and then share their requirements persuasively.
- Some understanding of documenting requirements related to legal and regulatory guidelines (Accessibility/508, HIPPA, SOX, etc.).
- Deep empathy with users, understanding that people will expect a humane, usable, and successful user experience as well as required functionality and features.
- Flexible and adaptable in approach as well as to fit project budget and timelines.
- Ability to interact professionally with all stakeholders, including executives and managers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Working Title: Product Manager, Healthcare
- Department: Administration
- Business Entity: Service Lines & Ops
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Administrative
- Job Specialty: Administrative
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map