- Search Jobs
Choose Your Area Of Interest
Physician Assistant - ENTRequisition # 18002017 Apply Now
Build your career at Cedars-Sinai
Seeking an ambitious and motivated Physician Assistant to join our growing Ears Nose & Throat Department! Our team currently has 4 Physician Assistant's and 10 ENT Surgeons. The Physician Assistant role will consist of outpatient and inpatient responsibilities which include rounding on patients in the Medical Center and assisting in surgery. The Physician Assistant will also facilitate admissions and transfers from other hospitals, triages calls and take messages.
Make a difference every single day
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of happiness, passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it’s just one of the many reasons we’ve achieved our fifth consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence. From working with a team of dedicated healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals.
As a Physician Assistant at Cedars-Sinai you will achieve the remarkable
- You'll Examine patients, performs comprehensive physical examinations, and compiles patient medical data, including health history ad results of physical examination.
- You'll Administer or orders diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests, and interprets test results for deviations from normal.
- You'll Perform therapeutic procedures such as scope evaluations, injections, immunizations, suturing and wound care.
- You'll develop and implement patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- You'll instruct and counsel patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens.
- You'll assist surgeons in operating room procedures including retracting, providing hemostasis and suturing
#Jobs-Glassdoor #Jobs-Indeed #Jobs-NHCN #Jobs-HERC #Jobs-LinkedIn
Strongly prefer two years Physician Assistant experience in a relevant clinical area, e.g., general surgery, reconstructive surgery, or other surgical specialties; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working Title: Physician Assistant - ENT
- Department: ENT
- Business Entity: Medical Network Foundation
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Clinical Operations
- Job Specialty: Advanced Practice (PA)
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 12 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map