When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of happiness, passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it’s just one of the many reasons we’ve achieved our fifth consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence. From working with a team of dedicated healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals.
Seeking an energetic and motivated Physician Assistant to join our growing Ears Nose & Throat Division! Our team currently has 7 Physician Assistants and 14 ENT Physicians. The Physician Assistant role will consist of outpatient clinic duties delineated below. The Physician Assistant will also facilitate admissions and transfers from other hospitals, triage calls and take messages.
include the following.
- See patients in clinic, perform comprehensive physical examinations, and compile patient medical data, including health history and results of physical examination
- Administer or orders diagnostic tests, such as imaging, and laboratory tests, and interpret test results for deviations from normal
- Perform therapeutic procedures such as endoscopic evaluations, injections, suturing, suture removal, ear wax removal, incision and drainage procedures, and wound care
- Develop and implement patient management plans, record progress notes, and assist in provision of continuity of care
- Instruct and counsel patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens
- No OR.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Graduate, AMA accredited program
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Certification by the National Commission of Physician Assistants
- CA PA Licensure by the State of California
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- Physician Assistant experience in a relevant clinical area, e.g., family practice, pediatrics, internal medicine, allergy, pulmonology prefered.
Working Title:Physician Assistant - ENT
Business Entity:Medical Network Foundation
Job Category:,Clinical Operations,Clinical Operations
Job Specialty:Advanced Practice (PA)
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.Apply NowApply Later