Performance Improvement ConsultantRequisition # 19003863 Apply Now
We are a nonprofit academic healthcare organization serving the diverse Los Angeles community and beyond. With groundbreaking medical research achievements, education programs defining the future of healthcare, and wide-ranging community benefit activities, we’re setting new standards for quality and innovation in patient care.
What will you be doing in this role?
The Performance Improvement Consultant is responsible for facilitating complex performance improvement projects, design challenges of varying scope, and supporting large and small cross-functional process improvement teams to achieve the organization's mission and goals and to ensure compliance with accreditation, licensing and regulatory requirements.
- Supports senior staff in the preparation, facilitation and follow-up of improvement team meetings
- compiles and creates graphical displays of data
- Develop presentations and employing project management skills to ensure goals are achieved within the specified timeframes.
- Education: Bachelors Degree Required coursework in a quantitative field (e.g. statistics, business, science, engineering). Master's Degree preferred.
- Experience: Two (2) years of progressive responsibility in the application of process improvement, statistical process control methodologies, and independent facilitation of process improvement teams.
Skills we're looking for:
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving skills, and advanced statistics (e.g. linear regression models)
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and work collaboratively and independently Demonstrates effective communication at all levels of the organization
- Two years of experience in an acute health care setting and knowledge of health care regulations, accreditation, and licensing requirements preferred!
- Working Title: Performance Improvement Consultant
- Department: Performance Improvement
- Business Entity: Academic / Research
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Compliance/Quality
- Job Specialty: Performance Improvement
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map