Payroll Tech IIRequisition # 20000245 Apply Now
- General knowledge of payroll processing, labor laws, pay practices, and HR policies.
- Data entries for payroll deductions, tax withholdings.
- Calculate retro and lump sum pay.
- Resolve pay discrepancies.
- Run the printing and sealing of paychecks.
- Answer incoming calls from employees and Payroll Help Desk.
- Scanning payroll inquiries and payroll records to OnBase system.
- Instructor for new Kronos editors.
- Highschool diploma (bachelors preferred).
Skills & experience we're looking for:
- One-year payroll experience preferred.
- Knowledge of basic payroll processing such as SDI integration, calculate tax withholdings, retro, lump sum.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lawson, and Kronos.
- Experience as a Kronos trainer preferred.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working Title: Payroll Tech II
- Department: Payroll
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Finance
- Job Specialty: Payroll
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Full-time
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map