Make a difference every single day!
At Cedars-Sinai, we're motivated by a collective spirit of innovation and the challenge to continuously improve. Above all, we share a real passion for helping others. Day after day, from department to department, our people give their all to create a community unlike any other. This is just one of the many reasons U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals—and now we invite you to join us and make a difference every single day in service of this outstanding work – perfection and innovation in patient care, research, and community service. From working with a team of dedicated professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have phenomenal resources to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others.
As an Operations Analyst in Supply Chain at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, you will be responsible for conducting research and subsequent analysis for business/operational efficiency, clinical improvement, patient safety, patient experience and/or projects.
What's this role all about?
- Responsible for building and designing department or operational analysis though, reports, dashboards, metrics and/or other analytics
- Conducts research and translates data into key insights and recommendations to be used for strategic decision making
- Maintain the departmental/operational analysis to monitor performance or effectiveness, analytics planning dashboards and/or reports
- Provide consultative support regarding data and work with leadership and/or client in the development of metrics and reports
- Extract, report and analyze large data sets from multiple data sources and systems. Responsible for data integrity, accurate formatting, merging, and representation of the data
- Prepares high quality reports and presentations materials for the department, client, leadership and/or Executive audiences regarding data outcomes and formulated recommendations
- Provide project management support by obtaining data/information requirements to produce analytics and/or reports that meet requested client and/or departmental need
- Facilitates process improvement by optimizing data collection and data capture to produce efficient outcomes.
- Provide project management and/or implementation services for departmental/special projects
- Evaluates processes, assists with data clean up, identifies gaps and makes recommendations for special projects, including software and system implementations. Helps solve problems, identify opportunities and examines further where research is required
- Supply Chain Collaborates cross functionally for effective discussions and timely change management
- Communicates effectively with all levels within organization
- Teamwork/Customer Relation Responsibilities
- Collaborates to problem solve and make decisions to achieve desired outcomes
- Establishes effective working relationships with cross-functional team(s)
- High School Diploma/GED- Minimum
- Bachelor's Degree In Business Administration, Computer Science, Health Administration, Economics, a quantitative or other related field- Preferred
What else are we looking for?
- 2 years Experience in business, operational, and/or quantitative analysis
- Minimum 2 years Experience in health care analysis, preferably in an acute care environment- Preferred
- Analytical ability to apply critical thinking to analyze and interpret information and/or data
- Analytical ability to demonstrate problem solving skills and recommends solutions
- Project Management - Ability to initiate, plan, design, execute, and monitor project(s)
- Technical ability to apply knowledge of information software and/or hardware to provide solutions and/or support
- Technical ability to use software applications and operate technological devices
- Communication - ability to convey and/or receive written/verbal information to/from various audiences in different formats
- Perform unaided lifting of objects, please list the amount of weight that would be lifted, along with the frequency required up to 20 lbs
- Working Title: Operations Analyst - Supply Chain
- Department: Oracle Cloud ERP - SCM
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Administrative
- Job Specialty: Administrative
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later