- Information Technology
- Medical Network
Neuropsychologist - Per Diem - Department of Physical Medicine & Rehab - Dr. Jeffrey WertheimerRequisition # 20002983 Apply Now
As a Neuropsychologist in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, you will perform Neuropsychological Testing as well as provide patient assessment, intervention, coverage and focus on acute hospital and inpatient rehabilitation assessments and treatment interventions. Service lines will include acute hospital, inpatient rehabilitation, and outpatient clinic.
- Graduate of an accredited Psychology School per California state regulations.
- Post-doctoral fellowship in Neuropsychology
- Must be able to obtain Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Clinical Psychologist privileges
- Valid Current license as a PhD or PsyD in the state of California
- Rehabilitation experienced is required
- Inpatient hospital and rehabilitation experience is required
- Working Title: Neuropsychologist - Per Diem - Department of Physical Medicine & Rehab - Dr. Jeffrey Wertheimer
- Department: Psych Rehab M/S
- Business Entity: Service Lines & Ops
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Clinical Operations
- Job Specialty: Clinical Operations
- Position Type: Per Diem
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map