- Information Technology
- Medical Network
MyChart Applications SpecialistRequisition # 20003272 Apply Now
Come join us and find out why Cedars-Sinai has been ranked as one of the top 100 best places to work in IT as ranked by 2018 Computerworld Magazine and awarded "Most Wired, Level 10" in 2019 by Chime Healthcare's Most Wired!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes and technologies.
What will you be doing in this role?
Under general supervision, independently provides an intermediate level of operational and application build expertise in completing routine and occasionally more complex assignments to meet customer goals and desired outcomes.
- Task and assignment focus is typically on medium to large projects, performing workflow analysis, build, and documentation in collaboration with internal and external team members.
- Uses creative skills to help increase patient satisfaction through designing and optimizing our MyChart platform.
- Drives patient engagement through our patient portal.
- Runs queries to report on various metrics.
- Participates in an on-call rotation to provide off-hours end user support.
- Develops and monitors testing scenarios and methodologies to demonstrate system effectiveness. Prepares and maintains documentation on testing plans.
- Uses strong communication skills to present ideas to various internal and external teams.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent combination of relevant experience, education and training, required.
- Epic certification in MyChart, required.
Epic certification in EpicCare Ambulatory and/or other Epic modules, preferred.
- 2+ years of work in health care systems.
- 2+ years of Epic MyChart build and support.
- MyChart experience with Direct/Open scheduling, e-Check in, Patient Questionnaires, TeleHealth (e-visits, video visits, etc.), MyChart mobile app, Result Release, or similar projects.
- Reporting and data analytics knowledge.
- Experience with EpicCare Ambulatory and/or other Epic modules, preferred.
- Working Title: MyChart Applications Specialist
- Department: CS-Link Access Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Software/Application Development
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map