- Information Technology
- Medical Network
Medical Laboratory Assistant 1 CPT - FT - EveningRequisition # HRC0438581 Apply Now
Would you like to be part of an organization that is committed to delivering the highest quality of medical care to our patients? Do you have a passion for using your clinical competencies in a state-of-the-art laboratory environment? Then please apply for this exciting full-time opportunity. We would be happy to hear from you!
Cedars-Sinai Lab Support Services offers the most appropriate and current diagnostic and therapeutic modalities in an honest, encouraging, supportive and compassionate manner. You can look forward to collaborating with a dedicated team of highly skilled professionals whose main goal is patient happiness.
As our next Medical Lab Assistant, you will perform routine phlebotomy services and laboratory tasks related to testing for diagnosis and treatment of disease by performing the following duties.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Routing operations and support functions including: specimen decanting, processing and transportation as well as phlebotomy (pediatric and neonatal experience preferred), data entry and communication of test results, processing and distribution of patient laboratory reports.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- CA Phlebotomy Certificate.
- One year of clinical laboratory experience, including familiarity with laboratory information systems preferred.
- Practical knowledge of computer operations, experience in lab settings and venipuncture techniques.
- Working Title: Medical Laboratory Assistant 1 CPT - FT - Evening
- Department: Cl Path-Support Services
- Business Entity: Clinical & Support Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Pathology/Lab
- Job Specialty: Laboratory
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Evening
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map