- Search Jobs
Choose Your Area Of Interest
Manager, Talent AcquisitionRequisition # 19003427 Apply Now
Our employees make a difference every day by providing world-class healthcare.
You can make a difference, too.
An exceptional health system needs to engage top talent to achieve its mission of providing world-class healthcare. That requires a world-class Human Resources function, and that’s what we’re delivering. Join us and make a difference every single day in service of this extraordinary work – excellence and innovation in patient care, research, and community service. We’re improving our technology, energizing our climate, facilitating change, and enabling talent.
Be a leader in recruiting and help our team recruit and retain the best talent to make a difference at Cedars-Sinai. Match your passion for recruitment and leadership with our refreshed technology platform to help build a world-class talent acquisition practice at Cedars-Sinai.
As a Manager of Talent Acquisition, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the operations, staff and services of a team of system recruiters. You will provide leadership to ensure sourcing and recruiting activities, attract, recruit, retain and develop top talent. This responsibility includes managing the daily operations and performance of a recruitment team overseeing both clinical and non-clinical positions.
You will also be responsible for:
- Providing expert consultation and training to both recruitment and human resources staff as well as management at all levels.
- Using your influence and expertise to create and implement recruitment strategies.
- Partnering with leadership throughout the organization to develop customized plans to meet their staffing goals.
- Leading activities including media planning, business process review and improvement, program development and cross-functional human resources projects.
- Inspiring your team to creatively approach sourcing and recruiting.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- Five years human resources experience with demonstrated solid experience and knowledge in recruitment required.
- Two years of previous management experience with strong supervisory skills required.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent knowledge and application of federal and California employment laws, regulations and legislation; including working knowledge of employment law as it is applied to recruitment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, influencing, listening, fact finding, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and execute systematically.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Working Title: Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Department: Talent Acquisition
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Job Specialty: Talent Acquisition
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map