- Search Jobs
Choose Your Area Of Interest
Management Assistant IIRequisition # 18001111 Apply Now
The MA-II will be responsible for coordinating all administrative activities of the office including: entering reimbursements, coordinating travel and other administrative duties this position will also support some of the the doctors clinical activity. Interaction with patients and their parents, obtaining complicated authorizations, entering referral orders and occasional back up scheduling activities
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Two to three years progressively responsible office and administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills essential
- Well developed telephone and interpersonal skills required
- Well developed organization and problem solving skills essential; detail oriented; self starter. Takes ownership of position and projects
- Some clinical exposure very helpful
- Knowledge of Epic helpful
- Lifting, standing, walking
- Working Title: Management Assistant II
- Business Entity: Academic / Research
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Administrative
- Job Specialty: Administrative
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map