- Search Jobs
Choose Your Area Of Interest
Management Assistant IIRequisition # 29923 Apply Now
The Management Assistant II is responsible for daily management of volunteer files, communication with office staff regarding files and with Employee Health Services and volunteers as needed. Hard-copy file management, as well as file management in database. Exercises knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and will also use bespoke database. Composes correspondence as needed and handles large volume of paperwork. Provides assistance during the absence of other Volunteer Services personnel to ensure the smooth operation of the office and volunteer programs.
Education Certifications/Licensure Experience Physical Abilities
- Ability to be organized, accurate and detail-oriented, excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, strong computer skills, strong writing skills, problem resolution skills, ability to through challenging situations, ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, projects and programs, strong supervisory/management skills, ability to work with diverse populations and age groups.
- College degree preferred.
- High School Diploma Required.
- Two to three years progressively responsible office and administrative experience, such experience demonstrating ability to independently establish administrative and office procedures
- Strong computer skills, strong organizational skills, strong ability to multi-task in a very busy office environment, strong interpersonal skills
- Must be caring and compassionate to a diverse population and age range.
- Demonstrated ability to answer phones while dealing with a busy front office with customer service finesse.
Physical Demands: (e.g., lifting, standing, walking)
- Walking, standing, minimal lifting
- Working Title: Management Assistant II
- Business Entity: CSMC - Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Cost Center # - Cost Center Name: 0867001 - DIRECTOR VOLUNTEER SERV
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Clerical/Administrative
- Job Specialty: Administrative Assistant
- Position Type: Regular-F/T
- Shift Length: 8hr
- Hours: 8:30am -5pm
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Shift Type: Day
- Weekends: None
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map