Lead ERP UKG Systems Analyst - Remote
Los Angeles, California
Here at Cedars-Sinai, our projects represent a new age in medical research and innovation, and we’re proud of the progress our team continues to make. Together, we can match the right treatment to the right patient at the right time for the best possible outcomes.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful IT professional at Cedars-Sinai? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
ResponsibilitiesRequisition # HRC1435973
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes, and technologies. Cedars-Sinai has once again solidified its position as a global healthcare technology leader, receiving top accolades in not one but two prestigious surveys.
Why work here?
Cedars-Sinai placed in the top 20 on Newsweek’s “World's Best Smart Hospitals 2024” list, which highlights hospitals that have excelled in the utilization of electronic functionalities, telemedicine, digital imaging, artificial intelligence and robotics.
The organization’s Healthtech excellence was acknowledged again, this time by the esteemed “CHIME Digital Health Most Wired“ recognition program. Cedars-Sinai was assigned a Level 10—the most prestigious level of certification—among more than 300 surveyed healthcare organizations. Cedars-Sinai netted high scores across multiple domains and particularly excelled in the areas of infrastructure, interoperability, and population health innovation.
What will you be doing in this role:
The UKG Systems Lead position would be leading a team of systems analysts and technical integrators/ developers for software development lifecycle Implementation and post-go-live support of the mission critical UKG Dimensions Timekeeping/Advanced Scheduling application. We are implementing UKG Dimensions Timekeeping and Advanced staff scheduling pillars along with Oracle ERP, SCM and HCM cloud solution. UKG Dimensions Cloud application will be replacing our on-premise Kronos workforce central application and Infor Vastech Workforce Management Scheduling applications respectively.
- Lead a team of systems analysts and technical integrators/ developers for software development lifecycle Implementation and post-go-live support of the mission critical UKG Dimensions as well as Legacy Kronos timekeeping and WFS applications.
- Responsible for application functional configuration and maintain lifecycle support ERP applications and associated third-party systems.
- Along with the team, perform ERP functional design, build and implementation assignments/ projects. Based on core knowledge of application and operational requirements can translate requirement/concepts into functionality.
- Initiate, facilitate and lead meetings with end-user/business owner and other EIS teams.
Leads team projects: translating customer needs, meeting deliverables, status reporting, and managing customer relationships and expectations.
- Facilitates creation of troubleshooting documentation and user training materials. Guides the team to work with end users in developing solutions for existing and new processes; Coordinates with various other departments to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Guides the team with follow-up activities to ensure that interfaces are set up and ready for testing according to schedule. Facilitates in development of test data, conducts unit and system testing and creates documentation for all phases of implementation.
- Facilitates maintenance of user security tables, monitor database integrity and evaluate the change request by end users.
- Assigned to various work/projects and demonstrates an ability to successfully complete assigned tasks/assignments, proactively communicate with manager/director to prioritize workflow and mitigate risks, track issues and provide solution-oriented escalation, and understand project management methodologies.
- Facilitates end-user/business owner needs into system specifications and configuration requirements Demonstrates technical proficiency in assigned application area. Manages change control process/governance, and ticket management processes for UKG application.
- Follows procedures for application change control using Service Center for design, configuration, development, testing and migration of various integration points, reports, user apps security and process flows for ERP applications and associated systems in cloud or on-premise.
- Adept with preparation of specifications, work plans, and documentation for technical change management, upgrades, and migration of ERP applications.
- Works on small to large complex projects that require increased skill in multiple ERP environments and knowledge of specific business area. Mentors lower-level ERP staff.
Five (5) plus years of experience with implementing and supporting ERP application upgrades, enhancements, and migrations for Cloud and On-Premise ERP applications
Project management experience required. Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies and system analysis
UKG Cloud Experience:
- Demonstrated Leadership qualities and collaboration skills in implementing and supporting ERP systems
- Full functional knowledge of UKG Timekeeping and Scheduling modules their setup/configuration, customization, reporting and integration with ERP Finance and HCM systems
- Experience with Implementation of UKG Timekeeping and Scheduling modules – Conversion, analysis, design, configuration, testing, training, and deployment
- Experience with post go-live support and maintenance of UKG timekeeping and Scheduling applications in ERP Eco-System
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or technical field. (preferred)
Working Title: Lead ERP UKG Systems Analyst - Remote
Department: ERP Technical
Business Entity: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Specialty: Business Systems & System Analysis
Position Type: Full-time
Shift Length: 8 hour shift
Shift Type: Day
Base Pay:$125,700.00 - $201,000.00
Our compensation philosophy
We offer competitive total compensation that includes pay, benefits, and other recognition programs for our employees. The base pay range shown above takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including knowledge/skills; relevant experience and training; education/certifications/licensure; and other business and organizational factors. This base pay range does not include our comprehensive benefits package and any incentive payments that may be applicable to this role. Cedars - Sinai's EEO and AA Policy Statement
Diversity and Inclusion at Cedars-Sinai
We are caretakers and innovators committed to the pursuit of equitable healthcare. But health equity is not possible without representation. Our commitment to diversity goes beyond demographics or checking boxes. Our people must reflect the diverse identities, experiences and geographies of the communities and patients we serve – because that’s what our patients, colleagues and communities deserve. Quality Care and Research—For All, By All.
Cedars-Sinai is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy. Cedars - Sinai's EEO and AA Policy Statement
Discover all the ways Cedars-Sinai appreciates your efforts.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Wellness Programs
Expand your horizons by working and learning along side the best in the industry.
Awards & Recognition
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment.