Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of people, processes, and technologies.
Why work here?
Beyond an outstanding benefit package, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the standard of patient care we strive for.
What will you be doing:
Responsible for supervising and leading an application implementation or operates as a cross-functional application domain leader. Responsible for leading team members in the planning, structuring, and monitoring of projects and work assignments. Provides deep subject matter build expertise in application/systems and ensures cross-functional integration of projects and assignments.
- Leads vertical customers and consensus building activities of end users, operational leaders, physicians, and designated staff for the purpose of end-user application implementation.
- Leads horizontal customers/end users through consensus building across EIS functions to resolve major issues affecting all CS-Link (and other applications) teams. Helps set standards around domain expertise for all teams.
- Performs the larger, more sophisticated, and technical assignments/ projects.
- Assigns and oversees the analysis, implementation and testing of updates, changes and maintenance to Epic modules and related applications. Ensures end-users/business owners are advised.
- Mentors, trains, and develops team members. Assign configuration, build, testing, and 2nd-level support tasks. Ensures all assignments and project work is completed and meets end-user/business owner needs.
- Coordinates and facilitates the integration of end-user/business owner needs and translates clinical/ operational needs and workflow into system specifications and configuration requirements.
- Provides highest-level expertise in design integration and touch points with other Epic modules and/or other applications.
- Manages team projects: translating customer needs, meeting deliverables, status reporting, and managing customer relationships and expectations.
- 6 years of experience working with testing/building/implementing Epic workflows (Inpatient Orders, ClinDoc, and/or ASAP preferred).
- Requires previous experience in leading, supervising and developing a team.
- Strong project management experience required.
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies and experience managing multiple projects.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including oral and written communications.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent combination of relevant experience, education and training is required.
- Epic Certification required (Inpatient Orders, ClinDoc, and/or ASAP preferred).
- Working Title: Lead Epic Inpatient Analyst
- Department: EIS Inpatient & OP-Anes Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Software/Application Development
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later