Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)Requisition # 19003882 Apply Now
We are a nonprofit academic healthcare organization serving the diverse Los Angeles community and beyond. With groundbreaking medical research achievements, education programs defining the future of healthcare, and wide-ranging community benefit activities, we’re setting new standards for quality and innovation in patient care.
Right now, our Case Management team is looking for a full time LCSW to join them!
What will you be doing in this role?
Preoperative, Perioperative and Postoperative evaluation and treatment of psychosocial issues in the liver transplant patient population.
What are we looking for?
- Familiarity with alcohol-related and substance abuse disorders, including i) risk assessment; ii) patient and family counseling; iii) toxicology screening and monitoring of compliance; and iv) familiarity with outpatient and inpatient counseling and treatment programs.
- Familiarity with transplantation.
- Demonstrated ability to work within multidisciplinary team construct.
- Education: MSW
- License: LCSW
- Experience: must have experience in an ACUTE care hospital setting.
- Working Title: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Department: Dir-Med Social Services
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Patient Services
- Job Specialty: Social Work
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 10 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map