HR Records RepresentativeRequisition # 20002491 Apply Now
Under moderate supervision, responsible for processing personnel actions for all levels of staff in client departments. Collaborate across HR functions to maintain employee data integrity and resolve issues and/or discrepancies as they arise. Respond to employee inquiries via phone and/or email and triage inquiries as appropriate.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate across Human Resources to ensure that personnel transactions are completed and inputted into personnel record accurately and efficiently; with all appropriate reason codes and completed data fields. Verify that information is complete, accurate and includes all required completed forms and documentation. Interface with various HR functions in processing new hire paperwork and employee relations related transactions.
• Process various types of personnel actions for assigned clients and/or departments. Ensure that personnel actions meet guidelines and are completed in a timely manner. Interface and collaborate with Payroll and other departments as needed.
• Provide customer service via email and telephone to clients inclusive of employees, visitors, financial institutions, vendors, and/or other customers. If needed, triage calls to the appropriate department.
• Interact with third party administrators as well as local, state and federal agencies as needed regarding benefits and unemployment.
• Ensure sensitive information remains confidential and protect personal information when processing all transactions and addressing inquiries; in line with the organizations data privacy requirements. Ensure compliance with departmental practices and applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
• Follow compensation guidelines for approved pay programs and ensure documentation in personnel record.
• Assist with special department projects and provide coverage, as needed.
Teamwork/Customer Relation Responsibilities
Responds timely, effectively and appropriately to deliverables
Minimum - High School Diploma/GED
Preferred - Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or other related field
Preferred - 1 year HR data entry and HCM experience
- Working Title: HR Records Representative
- Department: HR Service Center
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Job Specialty: HR Data Mgmt/Technology
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map