Facilities Data Coordinator (Architecture, Design)Requisition # 19003962 Apply Now
We are a nonprofit academic healthcare organization serving the diverse Los Angeles community and beyond. With groundbreaking medical research achievements, education programs defining the future of healthcare, and wide-ranging community benefit activities, we’re setting new standards for quality and innovation in patient care.
Right now, our construction team is looking for a full time Data Coordinator to join them!
What will you be doing in this role?
The Facilities Data Coordinator will assist in ongoing development and maintenance of the Facility Information Management System (FIMS) for the Cedars-Sinai Health System (CSHS), under the direction of the Associate Director for Operations or designee.
- Utilize and support FIMS for the benefit of CSHS construction, project development and management, Enterprise Information Systems, Environmental Safety, Facilities Management, and many more internal and external organizations.
- Enter and edit as-builts and record drawings on multiple projects, and creating drawing packages to support architectural development.
- Engage in daily interaction with CSHS staff and outside architectural, engineering, and general contractors.
Sounds great! What else?
- Update records into the CSMC Facilities PD&C drawings.
- Assist/support library file management.
- Support Project Managers, Project Coordinators, and Designers with drawing changes.
- Support retrieval for capital project development.
- Input architect changes based on annual room-by-room survey.
- Support the team with setting up Revit files & cleaning models to meet FPDC BIM standards.
- Monitor and enforce BIM standards compliance for all drawing related deliverables.
- Organize and attend Project BIM kick-off meetings.
- Troubleshooting CAD and Revit inquiries and questions.
- Provide CAD and Revit technical support to staff.
- Manage and troubleshoot BOX related items.
- Prepare Revit drawings in BIM 360 Design.
- Education: Highschool diploma required. Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or Engineering preferred.
What we're looking for:
- Experience: 5 years facilities architectural experience in gathering and archiving facilities data, as well as capital project development preferred.
- Working Title: Facilities Data Coordinator (Architecture, Design)
- Department: Construction
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Facilities
- Job Specialty: Facilities Design
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.
About Our Location
Los Angeles, CaliforniaView Map