Are you passionate about providing outstanding administrative support to Executives? If your answer is yes, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you and we want to hear from you!
We embrace a culture of passion and dedication at Cedars Sinai, and it’s part of the reason we’ve been named one of the top ten hospitals in America’s Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Now we invite you to join us! From working with a team of outstanding healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others.
Why work here?
Beyond outstanding benefits and competitive salaries, we take pride in hiring the best and most hardworking employees. Our talented members reflect the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our commitment to creating an inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an Executive Assistant who will support our mission of providing world-class healthcare.
Provide advanced and high level administrative support of the Medical Director of the Spine Center, Vice Chair of Surgery, Director of Pediatric Orthopaedics and other faculty MDs by directing and executing all administrative responsibilities for office and synchronizing top level, complex commitments of Chair's calendar on Chair's behalf. Perform routine administrative tasks; facilitate seamless coordination of activities for Office of Chair.
Manage the flow of confidential and sensitive business matters with professionalism, discretion and efficiency, while addressing commanding issues with positive resolve. Oversee and coordinate day to day administrative activities Demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and problem solving skills. Serve as liaison to high visibility associates such as the Board of Governors, Medical Leadership, Faculty, Physicians, Community Relations, Donors. Type memo, correspondence and reports. Create and maintain filing system. Other duties as assigned or required.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive professional office administration experience.
- Experience composing professional emails, letters, policy statements, procedure manuals, and reports.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5 years of professional experience in similar position in healthcare preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with full command of the English language.
- Demonstrated success working independently, forging relationships with internal and external stakeholders of an organization.
- Demonstrated time-management skills with contending priorities.
- Ability to maintain a high energy level and flexibility with competing deadlines, time pressures, and ambiguity.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze quantitative information for decision support.
- Working Title: Executive Assistant - Spine Center
- Department: Spine Medical Staff
- Business Entity: Academic / Research
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Academic / Research, Family & Function
- Job Specialty: UNASSIGNED
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later