Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes, and technologies.
Why work here?
Beyond an outstanding benefit package and competitive salaries, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
What will you be doing:
The EIS Cloud Analyst provides guidance for operational groups and end users in the implementation of new systems and applications. Manages timelines and project risks/issues by effectively presenting to leadership. Functions as the liaison between EIS and the customer to ensure efficient workflow design, system build for customization, and optimization of clinical and revenue cycle systems to best serve our end users and patients. Aides in the development of project assessments and adheres to project management standards.
- Projects include the deployment of: Oracle Cloud modules, Kronos upgrades/optimizations, Inventory Management Solution, Treasury Solution, operational reporting tools/applications, and new healthcare technologies.
- Facilitates the implementation of projects involving up to 1-2 application modules.
- Sets and ensures project goals, achievements, and implementation dates are achieved. Identifies critical path tasks and predecessors’ tasks required to complete the project successfully.
- Works with teams to identify problems or barriers for the project and communicates to EIS leadership and project sponsors in a timely manner.
- Compiles lists of functional tasks/dates and communicates with user areas to ensure all tasks are included.
- Supervises project status and ensures that appropriate project monitoring tools are implemented and utilized.
- Work with the team in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Develop relationships with operational business partners, supporting the development of tactical project work ensuring workflow integration, coordination, and optimization of standard methodologies.
- Maintain knowledge of current and future capabilities across the business applications portfolio of Oracle Cloud.
- 2+ years of project management or implementation experience involving the deployment of one ERP application. (e.g., Workday, Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12, PeopleSoft 9.2)
- Solid grasp with human resource and/or financial systems and related business processes is required.
- An understanding of ERP applications and their place in healthcare operations.
- Ability to translate the end-user workflow and requirements into application requirements/design.
- Experience working with a consulting services organization performing project planning, scheduling, tracking, and reporting duties
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field. (preferred)
Master’s degree is preferred.
PMP certification preferred.
- Working Title: ERP Cloud Application Specialist
- Department: ERP Business Analysts
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Business Systems & System Analysis
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Day
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later