ERP Application Specialist
Los Angeles, California
Here at Cedars-Sinai, our projects represent a new age in medical research and innovation, and we’re proud of the progress our team continues to make. Together, we can match the right treatment to the right patient at the right time for the best possible outcomes.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful IT professional at Cedars-Sinai? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
ResponsibilitiesRequisition # HRC1011117
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes, and technologies.
Why work here?
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center has been ranked the #1 hospital in California and #2 hospital in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, 2022‑23. Beyond an outstanding benefit package and competitive salaries, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
What will you be doing in this role:
The ERP Analyst provides an intermediate level of operational/functional abilities, represents the IT department to the business area served, and is responsible for the implementation, integration, and maintenance of the authorized system(s) for assigned department(s). Serve as the liaison with the functional department throughout the development and implementation phases.
- Projects include the deployment of: Oracle Cloud modules, Kronos upgrades/optimizations, Inventory Management Solution, Treasury Solution, operational reporting tools/applications, and new healthcare technologies.
- Facilitates the implementation of projects involving up to 1-2 application modules.
- Sets and ensures project goals, achievements, and implementation dates are achieved. Identifies critical path tasks and predecessors’ tasks required to complete the project successfully.
- Works with teams to identify problems or barriers for the project and communicates to EIS leadership and project sponsors in a timely manner.
- Compiles lists of functional tasks/dates and communicates with user areas to ensure all tasks are included.
- Supervises project status and ensures that appropriate project monitoring tools are implemented and utilized.
- Work with the team in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Develop relationships with operational business partners, supporting the development of tactical project work ensuring workflow integration, coordination, and optimization of standard methodologies.
- Maintain knowledge of current and future capabilities across the business applications portfolio of Oracle Cloud.
- Three (3)+ years of experience as an ERP systems analyst, or operational end-user in a large and complex environment, preferably in healthcare. (e.g., Workday, Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12, PeopleSoft 9.2 preferred)
- Solid grasp with human resource and/or financial systems and related business processes.
- Experience with gathering data requirements and documentation of these requirements.
- An understanding of ERP applications and their place in healthcare operations.
- Ability to translate the end-user workflow and requirements into application requirements/design.
- Experience working with a consulting services organization performing project planning, scheduling, tracking, and reporting duties a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Computer Programming, or related field. (preferred)
Working Title:ERP Application Specialist
Department:ERP Business Analysts
Business Entity:Corporate Services
Job Category:,Information Technology,Information Technology
Job Specialty:Software/Application Development
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.Apply NowApply Later
Discover all the ways Cedars-Sinai appreciates your efforts.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Wellness Programs
Expand your horizons by working and learning along side the best in the industry.
Awards & Recognition
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment.