Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes, and technologies.
Why work here?
Beyond an outstanding benefit package and competitive salaries, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a multifaceted, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
What will you be doing:
The Epic Tapestry Analyst provides a level of operational and application build expertise in completing routine and occasionally more sophisticated assignments to meet customer goals. Task and assignment focus is typically on small to medium projects, performing workflow analysis, build, and documentation in collaboration with internal and external team members.
- Performs build and implementation assignments/projects. Based on core knowledge of application and operational requirements can translate, with assistance if needed, requirement/concepts into functionality.
- Demonstrates participation in team projects, assists in translating customer needs, meeting deliverables, status reporting, and managing customer relationships/expectations.
- Assigned to various work/projects and demonstrates an ability to successfully complete assigned tasks/assignments, proactively connect with manager to prioritize workflow and mitigate risks, track issues then provide solution-oriented escalation, and understand fundamental project management methodologies.
- Participates in design of operational work-flow processes with end-users/business owners, and maintains fundamental understanding of assigned departmental operations.
- Facilitates end-user/business owner needs into system specifications and configuration requirements.
- Manages navigation of migration paths, change control process/governance, and ticket management processes.
- Maintains high standards for build, testing, and other tasks; ensures adequate documentation is provided for support and end-user training.
- Epic Tapestry build/implementation experience preferred.
- Preferred experience in: Production support of Providers, Vendors, and Place of Service records (known as: Triplets and Benefit Plan updates).
- Strongly prefer experience working with healthcare information management systems and/or clinical operations experience.
- Critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent combination of meaningful experience, education, and training.
- Epic Certification preferred (Epic training and certification will be required within 6 months of hire).
- Working Title: Epic Tapestry Analyst
- Department: EIS Tapestry Team
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Software/Application Development
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Full-time
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu). For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through March each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment.Apply NowApply Later